Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How do you add a map to show a route start point?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

I’m trying to add a link to a map to show where a start/meeting point is for a ride, not done this myself before but seen others that have it and I’ve been looking at multimap and google maps this morning but can’t see anything obvious to mark where we meet? I can zoom in to the point I want but can’t put a mark there, am I missing something obvious, is there some button somewhere to click to add a point? I can put a red circle on the point on multimap and ‘link’ to it but when I copy and paste the link myself into another webpage it just shows the whole town where I live and the circle in the middle of the town and not the point I originally marked? 😕

Any tips, clues, suggestions welcome

🙂

Thanks

Stoner
    Free Member

I usually work out the exact grid ref on my olde-worlde paper map then stick that into streetmap – it then puts the arrow on the gridref.

snowslave

Use streetmap. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/

Find the place you want to start on there using search, move the arrow to point to it, then copy the url and paste it where you want to share it.

snowslave

Ooops!

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Brilliant! 😀

Been out and just got back, thanks for that, all sorted out now and so easy when you know how.

Cheers 8)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How do you add a map to show a route start point?’ is closed to new replies.