Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • How could anyone even try to defend Israel now?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group

genocide

“1300 or so deaths” might not be enough for you Z-11 but I’m sure it also not enough for the Zionists – this is work in progress and the aim is to reach a much higher figure.

That is why the brutal attacks on an essentially poor unarmed people who rely on UN handouts, by the 4th most powerful military in the world, with everything from precision missiles to tanks, is continuing.

Every genocide starts with the death of just one person.

chewkw
    Free Member

AlasdairMc – Member

By problem do you mean question, and if so are you proposing some kind of final solution?

Nope. I just say the problem cannot be solved no matter how good a solution you have because it does not make sense to them on both sides.

I may make a pun here, but this is what it feels like. Ghettoisation of a population, then genocide. The Israelis have become their tormentors…

World opinions have no impact on Israel because they have no way to go. The entire middle eastern population want them out too as simple as that.

Yes, ghettoisation whatever … one side must give in or give in to total submission.

Both torments each other because the ultimate goal is to get total submission.

🙄

epicyclo

tinribz – Member
    “However, To “solve” this problem one side must be annihilated whether you like it or not.”
    Has this ever happened?

Maybe ask the original inhabitants of Jericho? 🙂

wilburt
    Free Member

What anyone on here thinks is irrelavent, what happens in the US government matters and there Obama is being criticised for being mildly critical of killing Isreal killing kids in their sleep.

The irony is they (Israel) are using American weapons to kill civilians whilst America is forcing sanctions on Russia for providing weapons used to kill people in Ukraine and it(USA) is even this week restocking the Israel army’s supplies to continue doing the same in Gaza.

If I was some street kid in the Middle East who’d lost my family to this atrocity I would spend the next fifty years looking to blow up bits of America/Israel.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘How could anyone even try to defend Israel now?’ is closed to new replies.