• This topic has 46 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by devs.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • How come I'm XL in cycle clothing?
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

RealMan (!?); are you quite young?

I'm sure you're pretty fit and healthy, and just naturally lean, but you have to admit you're unusually light!

I know it's not the best guide to health, but this suggests you're a teeny bit in the 'underweight' category.

TooTall
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero – Member
    I'm 5'10" with a 33" waist and a 40" chest

WHAT?! Never! Have you eaten the ADH I met? He was a cute wee thing!

zaskar
    Free Member

That scale and people vary.

That scale is a huge bell curve and slightly considers build which can be small, medium and large for simplicity.

I was on the low end of large bone structure using wrist and shoulder measurements.

Someone on the low end of small with the same height will be lighter but doesn't mean better-less bone or muscle fibre type-everyone is different.

If you're talking Xc then you post a new thread on the ideal physique of a roadie or mtb bike and the muscle fibre/training type etc.

But looking at the atheletes doing well in their sport like Wiggo we have idea of where to be to win.

Where to be on a fun ride-bugger all just turn up with a beer gut :O)

DezB
    Free Member

What about gloves? I can only wear XL gloves (especially Fox, Raceface etc). Really big people must struggle to get kit to fit!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

TooTall – Member

anotherdeadhero – Member
    I'm 5'10" with a 33" waist and a 40" chest

WHAT?! Never! Have you eaten the ADH I met? He was a cute wee thing!

Yes he ate him, along with a load of cake as well. 😉

6'2" 34" waist (More like 33") 42" chest, I wear Giordana Large bib shorts and Giorrdana XL – XXL tops and large gloves.

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

Do you have Popeye's arms?

devs
    Free Member

I'm obese according to that chart! On the bright side though I can put on another 5 stone before I become very obese!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘How come I'm XL in cycle clothing?’ is closed to new replies.