Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • How close is he getting to incitement?
  • rogerthecat
    Free Member

Hate preacher Choudary’s vile rant on Woolwich…yet still they don’t arrest him

He seems to be able to sail very close to the wind and yet not cross the line, in a legal sense anyway.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4953956/Anjem-Choudary-Lee-Rigby-will-burn-in-hellfire.html#ixzz2VFPKyurB

Good to see that there is some sense being promoted, I do like this chap, but it doesn’t grab the tabloid headlines like the incendiary stuff.

http://www.ajmalmasroor.com/

Sorry it’s a link to the Sun!!!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Rumour has it he’s an MI5 plant!!

Found this on another forum:

Anjem choudary is an agent of MI5, he is used to portray muslims as a threat in order to continue government policies of war in muslim countries, as well as incite division in society so people never focus their anger on the government, but on each other. This is why you see tribalism taking place in the not-so-united kingdom (EDL vs Islamists etc).

Its actually amazes me how no one could see the connection up to this point, even with his posh educated accent, his ability to walk around the streets without being attacked, his seemingly infinite ammount of money to fund his subversive campaigns and roadshows, as well as the elephant in the room, the fact no action is being taken against him.

I would urge people of all faiths to understand that you are being manipulated, by MI5, to hate ‘the other’. Laugh at choudary for what he is, a cartoon character, a muslim boogeyman under your bed, a puppet which has been set up……. but focus on those who are pulling his strings.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Can I ask your view Re: Aliens and Pyramids to help me gauge the above?

5thElefant
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

never heard of him..

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Aliens… who knows~ you’d imagine now there is such a wealth of camera phones flooding the earth that some reliable footage would’ve popped up by now, but that said, it’s a big old universe.

Pyramids~ lots of rocks and lots of work mean the Pharoahs were pretty good motivators for whatever reason. 😀

wattsymtb
    Free Member

I’ve been laughing for about 5 mins at that photo.

unklehomered
    Free Member

###strokes chin…

You pass the test. In which case I shall merely reply. No, I don’t think so.

He just gets good legal advice on how to stay within the letter of the law, if not the spirit of it (don’t be a hateful ****).

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

aliens you say?

bails

If the papers didn’t spread his message for him he’d just be a d***head with nobody listening.

But they’re good enough to put his words on the front page of the national press….

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Wow!
    Next you’ll be telling me that the queen didn’t actually parachute into the Olympic Stadium

mt
    Free Member

She didn’t?

Rob_S
    Free Member

No, she landed just outside the stadium and then walked up the stairs to her seat! 😉

khani
    Free Member

Good to see our Lizard overlords are on top of things…

spchantler
    Free Member

Rumour has it he’s an MI5 plant!!

Found this on another forum:

Anjem choudary is an agent of MI5, he is used to portray muslims as a threat in order to continue government policies of war in muslim countries, as well as incite division in society so people never focus their anger on the government, but on each other. This is why you see tribalism taking place in the not-so-united kingdom (EDL vs Islamists etc).

Its actually amazes me how no one could see the connection up to this point, even with his posh educated accent, his ability to walk around the streets without being attacked, his seemingly infinite ammount of money to fund his subversive campaigns and roadshows, as well as the elephant in the room, the fact no action is being taken against him.

I would urge people of all faiths to understand that you are being manipulated, by MI5, to hate ‘the other’. Laugh at choudary for what he is, a cartoon character, a muslim boogeyman under your bed, a puppet which has been set up……. but focus on those who are pulling his strings.seems plausible to me…next you’ll all be saying governments don’t stoop so low…

CountZero

An MI5 plant, yesterday. 😉

konabunny
    Free Member

He seems to be able to sail very close to the wind and yet not cross the line, in a legal sense anyway.

The line between what and what?

piemonster

The line between being arrested for inciting hate and violence, and not?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘How close is he getting to incitement?’ is closed to new replies.