Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • How can slippers make me want to stab someone!!!!!!
  • Houns

sweepy – Member
    Even my crocs and heatholder sock combo was nearly £40

*points and laughs, hard*

My username is the same as pre hack. Lack of capitals in usernames does my swede in, so much so I don’t use grit.cx because of it 😡

chakaping
    Free Member

Hmmm, a pair of these could be just what I need to wear along with my organic artisan-woven hemp dressing gown as I sip the espresso from my bean-to-cup coffee machine in the mornings.

Oh no, hang on, I was mixing myself up with that bell end in the rocking chair on their website.

I’m always doing that.

Jamie
    Free Member

Awesome! “Use social15 and get 15% off if you buy today!”

Hmmm.

spursn17
    Free Member

Rubbish deal, I get 15% off of my lawn every 2-3 weeks.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

neilsonwheels – Member
    People still buy slippers.?

Ahem.

z1ppy

I thinking there a marketing plan to make croc’s more socially acceptable.

konabunny
    Free Member

Having read the lifestyle section of the website, If you describe yourself as “quirky” and say you like quirky things a lot, there’s a good chance you’re a total tryhard. That’s why I have lived as bland and pedestrian a life as possible.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Dammit Jamie! How am I going to get my free pair if I get rumbled!
    Must admit, there was more of a chuckle this time 🙂 mature they just need a stern talking to and some time on the naughty spot to think about what they are doing…

Euro
    Free Member

I’d just put a full metal jacket in the money gun and was about to pull the trigger … then bollocks! They only do midget foot sizes.

martinhutch

It’s making my head steam…

That gif-maker highlighted on their hilarious lifestyle blog is pretty good, though.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘How can slippers make me want to stab someone!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.