Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How can I find out direct contact details for an Ebay seller?
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

We recently bought something off Ebay and were due to collect it on Sunday but we had a late change of plans as our daughter was ill (we were going to collect the item during a visit to friends some two hours from our home).

Anyway, I contacted them (via Ebay email) two days before we were due to collect to apologise and have tried two more times since without success.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a phone number of a seller via the site? I have already tried directory enquiries as I have her name and address but she is ex-directory.

We haven't paid (cash on collection) so I am not worried about losing any money – I just want the item!

Cheers

wwaswas

tricky one – if money's no object get interflora to send some flowers today and make the message your 'phone me' message!

otherwise a letter saying 'call me'?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

otherwise a letter saying 'call me'?

That is the obvious answer! I shall do it today. Many thanks 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

if you have the address i think BT produce a thing called a phonebook! 8)

wwaswas

I have already tried directory enquiries as I have her name and address but she is ex-directory.

danridesbikes
    Free Member

there is a request sellers details option after you win,

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

if you have the address i think BT produce a thing called a phonebook!

If you can read there is something called an Original Post. 😉

there is a request sellers details option after you win,

I thought this too, but I keep being directed to a form to contact them, I can't find a seller's details page.

convert

if you have the address i think BT produce a thing called a phonebook!

What is it with the internet and smart arses – especially ones that can't read?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Heh – she has just contacted me. She must be a STW regular 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How can I find out direct contact details for an Ebay seller?’ is closed to new replies.