Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hotwalk Hucker (more proud dad stuff)
  • tinsy
    Free Member

Jimmy has hit 2 1/2 and I finally managed a short clip from the skatepark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N1Vm6kvE7U

kerv
    Free Member

Fantastic 🙂

passtherizla
    Free Member

YAY! 🙂

joemarshall
    Free Member

Nice one. I expect next weeks video he’ll be dropping in to the halfpipe!

We took Rose (who is two too) down the local pump / bmx track the other day (Rushcliffe track). I can recommend that – lots of lovely smooth whoopy bits. She can’t quite get up most of the jumps without a push, but was enjoying the frankly teriffying speeds possible on the downslopes of the jumps and out of the start gate. Did three full runs and then had to stop because I had no energy left from running round after her.

oh, and mountain biking is a laugh too – not super steep, but narrow and slightly descending seems good we’ve ridden Froggat Edge and Shining Cliff Woods, both were a laugh.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Brilliant! Go Jimmy! 😀

tinsy
    Free Member

Thanks all, just before we left he kept asking to be lifted up onto the big box in the corner, its about another 2ft high, I kept saying its too high, he kept agreeing, but he still kept asking to be put on the top and have dad assist his drop in…. then he just went for it, no problem!

binners

Excellent!! 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

All of teh radnezz!

Great stuff! Made me smile!

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Awesome!

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Love it. Cutest thing I’ve seen today! My boy is only 5 months old but I’m keeping a close eye on ‘what balance bike’ and when to get started.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hotwalk Hucker (more proud dad stuff)’ is closed to new replies.