Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hotmail push email – IPhone stopped working – Help
  • Rik
    Free Member

Set up my hotmail on the iPhone ( 3G) last week by using the normal settings. Worked fine for receiving and sending email.

But it all stopped working this morning for no reason…..

I've tried resetting the account and redoing the settings, but no joy.

Help please

lookmanohands
    Free Member

mine seems to have done the same thing, yahoo, since the os 4.0 upgrade! 🙁

clubber
    Free Member

My gmail's still fine 🙂

had a look at my email settings on the phone – there's nothing special there – just check every 15 mins.

Milkie
    Free Member

Are you getting blank emails at the bottom of your inbox?

Rik
    Free Member

Not getting any thing through anymore. At 9.30am this morning it was fine and updated when I went onto the mail icon. Now everytime I try and connect it tells me my password or user is wrong and won't go any further – I know these are def correct. when I try and verify on mail settings it tells me the pop3 password is incorrect- again i know my password is right.

secret-squirrel
    Free Member

I'm not sure if this is of any help, but I did the big iPhone upgrade last night (OS4?) and then was denied cellular data access all day today. Googled it when I got home and it says that a "carrier update" should solve it. This wasn't available when I did the update, but when I connected my iPhone to the computer just now, the update was there and all seems to be working fine aqain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hotmail push email – IPhone stopped working – Help’ is closed to new replies.