Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hotels near Mt Ventoux
  • fennesz
    Free Member

Hi – can anyone recommend a cycling-friendly hotel in the Mt Ventoux area? Ideally, would like to be in or near Bedoin.

RealMan
    Free Member

We stayed with Veloventoux, they’re far from the best we’ve stayed at, but far from the worst. Nice location, nice food. Maybe a little further from ventoux then you’d like, but plenty of nice riding out the door. Worth a look.

weeble
    Free Member

Not sure if there’s many in the area, mainly campsites. YOu may find some out towards Avignon

antigee

Malacene might be a better base than Bedoin for somewhere that is nice to stay, bit more to it – i had a mont ventoux question earlier in yr and there is someone who posts on here that lives in malecene

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Aye. I liked Malucene when we stayed in Veaux for the etape. Nice little place.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

i work for velo ventoux if you need any tips ask away if you want to be in bedouin specifically id suggest that you stay in malucene it works so much better as a circuit…

weeble
    Free Member

Malucene is fantastic, happy happy memories. Camping Le Bosquet is great campsite and they have a few caravans for rent as well.

rossm
    Free Member

Stayed in the Coq Hardi (really) in Carpentras a while ago. Was OK.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hotels near Mt Ventoux’ is closed to new replies.