Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Horny restaurant staff
  • BoardinBob

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Don’t be horrible.

That child is not hers anyway. Look at it; too dark. Not a mixed-race kiddie. Probbly adopted. Which means those people are really lovely, to adopt a tiny baby.

Come on; positive vibes…

clareymorris

Mingsta you did exactly the right thing. I can’t believe any bloke would want to do any different. So he gave her his number, big deal!! Obviously means you have an attractive, and honest, girlfriend – well done you 🙂

RB if my bloke reacted over something like that, I would NOT be impressed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    aphex_2k
    Free Member

My missus wouldn’t have let the bloke sit down, let alone take the number…

hora
    Free Member

Ouch

hora
    Free Member

Ouch

djglover
    Free Member

I’d have pushed him out of the chair and left her to pay the bill

RudeBoy
    Free Member

RB if my bloke reacted over something like that, I would NOT be impressed.

I’m not advocating angry or aggressive action, not necessary. Just show the disrespectful turd of a waiter who’s boss. IE; ‘I am accompanying this lovely young lady this evening, not you, sunshine so vamos…’. By getting him to have to do his job, and carry out a task for you, you are showing your assertiveness and dominance.

And don’t try telling me women never want blokes to be just a teensy bit ‘manly’. Because you’d be lying.

All part of Nature’s Game, in’t it? Males will compete for the attention of females. Like the vast majority of blokes on here, I’d be a tad pissed off this waiter was trying it on with a lass I had intentions toward. Would you want a bloke to supress all his male instincts?

There are of course ways and means of dealing with it. You could turn round and say something like ‘Oh, she’s got your number? Good! Now we’ll know who to call when our drains are blocked!’. Laugh it off, but in a way that other feller feels humiliated, yet cannot react in any way. You gain the upper hand, he knows he’s lost, your manhood is preserved intact, winner!

I wooduv returned at a later stage, or ‘phoned, and spoken to the manager/owner, about their staffs’ inappropriate behaviour. You don’t chat up a customer who is out with someone ffs.

Clarey; how would you feel, if a waitress did all the flirting bit with your fella, then gave him her number?

Would you actually, even secretly, not feel a little better if he resisted her advances, and declined to accept it?

MrNutt
    Free Member

follow the waiter home then date his mother?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Like it, MrNutt; like it.

Although it does hint at an underlying evil so dark Vlad the Impaler wooduv been a bit perturbed by it… 😯

hora
    Free Member

OP, I dont know what conversions you have had with your date but if she accepted his number shes not a ‘keeper’.

project
    Free Member

[/quote]“BTW, its not really my way, but good old fashioned fisticuffs were out of the question as he resembled a taller, more musclar version of Jean Claude Van Damme, while I’m a 10.5 stone lycra whippet! “

Have you got his number.

hora
    Free Member

Loving BoardinBob’s pic

cynic-al
    Free Member

rudeboy do you have such sage advice to give on all aspects of life or is your modest oracle-like sageness restricted to success in seducing beautiful ladies and generally being right on?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No, there are indeed many, many aspects of life that I am more than happy to give advice on.

Not cooking rice, though. For some inexplicable reason, I’m rubbish at cooking rice.

People stop and stare, in the street. Children laugh, and shout ‘there’s that bloke what can’t cook rice propply, what a failure!’.

I feel my expertise in all other aspects of life are in some way a small consolation for my inadequacy in this one particular area…

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

A waiter in Pizza Express was doing the same thing to my ex a few years back. I just waited until he had cleared the table and then craftily tripped him up while he cleared the table.

cynic-al
    Free Member

you can time-travel?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m with RB on this one (how’s the beer thing going by the way?). It was well out of order for this guy to be hitting on another guy’s date/girl in the restaurant where he’s working as a waiter. I couldn’t give a shoot whether he’s a waiter or a shoot-the-shit uber-cocktail bar man, there are places you don’t go – and hitting on another guy’s date so indiscreetly is one of them. Let’s be fair here, if he’s that much of a bell-end, then how much respect does he deserve in return from the OP.

I think I’d have been tempted to belittle the tw4t in front of a few people – but then again, you make a judgement according to the type of girl you’re dating…if she’s a strongly independent soul, then it might be best to leave it be and not make a scene in front of her but let her know you weren’t too happy about it.

If she’s the type to want a bit of protectiveness, then make a joke out of it to the waiter, make him look like a cock and move on. But I might still be tempted to go back in and have a word with his boss, saying you won’t ever be eating in there again and that you “…know a lot of mates who bring girls here for dates and you’ll be letting them know what to expect…etc…etc…”

I’m still curious though as the OP hasn’t said…did she retain the number or scrunch it up and leave it on the table? The more I think about this one, the harder it gets to decide what I’d do.

zaskar
    Free Member

I would have told him to **** off and teach him sparring lessons Jean Claude ;o)

One guy tried it with GF and slapped me on the face as a thank you gesture for talking to her while she was powdering her nose.

Told me he was a boxer etc I had him pinned on the table face in food and said he better leave before I knock his teeth out.

GF came back from toilets and I told her he had to leave just as the bar manager bought me a drink on the house lol true story.

Don’t be stupid like me, just use your brain and out think the guy-show him up-didn’t you see me at the std clinic the other day-call me for your blood results etc.

I also danced with most of the ladies that night and told GF never to mess me around as she got jealous to the point of tears.

I know it’s wrong but a lady should value/respect you and you should respect her too.

Try some weights?

tails
    Free Member

Not cooking rice, though. For some inexplicable reason, I’m rubbish at cooking rice.

buy a rice cooker every asian oriental person i know owns a rice cooker, personally as i vary my staple food i don’t see the need but there is defiantly a difference between my rice cooked on a hob and their. Could you also be using different rice to the professionals say basmati rather than jasmine or vice versa 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

buy a rice cooker every asian oriental person i know owns a rice cooker

Yes, but that’s no good to me…

…I’m from Hackney. 😯

It don’t matter what type of rice it is, I always bloody ruin it. If I’m doing a meal with rice, I just get someone else round to cook it. I’ve given up.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Depending on the stage of your relationship, personally I’d have been miffed that the girl hadn’t told the waiter where to go. Her sitting and chatting to him suggests she’s open to other offers. Glad to say that the times my other half has been “approached” I’m happy and confident because she’s firm and confident in saying “I’m not interested, please go away” to their face. If she did anything else I’m not sure I’d want to be with her.

shoefiti
    Free Member

In such a situation you should ask yourself; what would george have done?

crikey
    Free Member

If she’s taking waiters numbers, she’s not exactly aiming high is she?

Time to move on methinks, you’ve been made a tw4t of…

Nico
    Free Member

Vamos means “Let’s go”, rudeboi. Are you suggesting getting off with the waiter?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Vamos, do one, scarper, gehdahdavit, etc… 😉

clareymorris

Rudeboy…………honestly honestly this isn’t hypothetical in our household. We have both been chatted up discreetly and indiscreetly in each others company. I just do not see how and why it would be a problem when you are in a happy and secure relationship!

I can’t believe mens attitude is in anyway confrontational. That is SO not atractive to me. Surely the simple fact that you are the one walking out og the restaurant with the woman is enough! She took the number, maybe just being polite, but she mentioned it straight away not knowing she had been watched. Honestly, some of you need to get a grip!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I just do not see how and why it would be a problem when you are in a happy and secure relationship!

But he’s not! He’s only ‘dating’… and possibly still feeling a bit insecure about things.

The waiter shoon’t be trying to chat customers up, speshly if they’re with someone who they appear to be in some kind of relationship with. It’s unprofessional and rude. I would expect a waiter to be polite and courteous, and get me bloody dinner, not try to chat up my date!! There’s flirting, and then this bloke’s out of order. Sounds like it’s gone ok,though, but the OP obviously has a slight issue with it, or he woon’t have raised it on here!

I can’t believe mens attitude is in anyway confrontational.

That’s because you’re not a man…. 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

What Crikey said. Spot on-move on and dump her.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I assume that you have his phone number. The internet is full of wonderful pages to put that number into for surveys, sales enquiries, etc. I suggest you fill the forms in as ‘Mr Anus’

jimmy

In case this was going unnoticed, best post EVER;

cynic-al – Member

you can time-travel?

PMSL

jimmy

BTW – has the restaurant been named? STW Xmas dinner venue… see how cocky he wants to be then.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Clareymorris – while your post has some logical merit, it simply goes to show that you have no idea about how the majority of mens minds work 🙂

No decent bloke would try to chat up an *obviously* attached lass, which means the waiter is a bottom feeding moron at best. The fact that she sat and chatted to him could have meant he was just being pleasant and eventually decided to hand over his number which she mentioned to her current bloke as a passing comment, however this is not a long-standing and secure relationship – while I would be fairly happy that my other half would simply bin the number and walk off (if she felt she couldnt tell him she wasnt interested due to some strange politeness attack) most men in a new-ish relationship would not find that at all amusing and it is, quite frankly, rude to the current bloke. “I’m here having a nice time with you, but I’ll get his number while you’re not here…ooh I have to own up to it in case he saw me coming back from the loo/bar etc”

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Horny restaurant staff’ is closed to new replies.