Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hope Pro 2 conversion to 15QR/Maxle
  • krixmeister

Hi all-

Hope someone can clear up some confusion I have. I have a set of Hope Pro 2 hubs (built onto Stans/ZTR355s) with standard quick release – I know they are convertible to various through-axles, but have seen different reports online.
    Is it possible to convert these to both 15QR (Fox forks) and Maxle Lite (20mm for Rockshox), or are there two different Hope 2 front hubs – one which is convertible to 15QR and another which is convertible to Maxle?

–Kristan

notlocal
    Free Member

As far as I’m led to believe by LBS, all you will need is the hub adaptor for your chosen axle. Pro II hubs are Pro II hubs………unless of course you have Pro II SP hubs 😉

RicB

As above – Pro2 is a Pro2. You simply pull off one set of adapters by hand and put the new ones in. 20second job.

Although I think with the 20mm set up you need to use a snap-ring to hold the bearings in place as there are no adapters for 20mm; the axle is a direct fit in the bearings.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Done a QR to 15QR here. Needed needle nose pliers to remove the old QR adapters as the O-rings had stuck over time.

It is a ridiculously easy job though…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hope Pro 2 conversion to 15QR/Maxle’ is closed to new replies.