Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope mini service kit help
  • uplink
    Free Member

yes

collie
    Free Member

Yes, have you seen this link for a 'how to'
    http://steveukmtb.wordpress.com/220/
    Please update with how it goes – I've got a leaking Mini lever and a service kit waiting to become one when I get chance.

robbo1234biking

Cheers for the guide – I was just going to wing it! Just need to order some circlip pliers from ebay and then ill post an update once I have done it

Junkyard
    Free Member

you can get te whole thing servced from Hope for £40 including bleed fluid change new pistons and new pads…they replaced my mates hose as wel wen they did this. Parts alone are not much less.

robbo1234biking

Well I got the parts and disassembled the lever which took about 5 mins to do! Then found that the spring had disintegrated into this…

I was doing this for a friend and the bike has been ridden for about 6 months. I think the seals have gone and water has got into the lever as there was a lot of rust around the seal and circlip

collie
    Free Member

Get yourself to a Hope tech shop, they usually have boxes of just about every spare part they might need.

lipseal
    Free Member

Give hope a call or email them they are really helpful and will probably send them to you FOC.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope mini service kit help’ is closed to new replies.