• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Rosss.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Hope Frame
  • andysredmini
    Free Member

Anyone else seen it on Instagram this morning?

jam-bo

I have now. 2020 launch?

andysredmini
    Free Member

Soon it will be possible to build a bike with 80% hope parts. Frame, wheels, headset, stem, bars, grips, brakes, bottom bracket, cranks, chainring, pedals, seatclamp, seat post and cassette.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pics? Not showing up on my feed.

tomhoward

Soon

😆

andysredmini
    Free Member

Sorry I don’t know how to post pics from my phone. The pic doesn’t show much more than a silhouette of a front triangle.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

from that mbr article:

“Back in 1998 it made a one-off kids’ frame for the son of its co-owner Ian. Unfortunately the bike was never ridden as his son grew out of it before it was finished”

Ell oh ell!

Hadge
    Free Member

Global domination from the Barnoldswick. The thing with frames is there is a lot of choice out there, it’s an established market with some big names like SC, Intense, Turner etc etc so it’ll be interesting to see what they offer. Wish them all the luck and good to see a British company doing so well.

chestrockwell

Very interesting!

matther01
    Free Member

Looks quite similar to an Ibis?

djflexure

I thought that – but with improved clearance – bit more UK orientated – would be good perhaps?

bigblackshed

It wasn’t so long ago that Ian from Hope was saying that “carbon fibre is the 21st century answer to asbestos”

I love Hope products, but carbon just doesn’t float my boat.

poah
    Free Member

so will be way over priced, purple and get released in 5 years

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

so will be way over priced my budget, purple and get released in 5 years

thepurist

And when it cracks you’ll be able to send it back and they’ll build it into a new bike for you…

philxx1975
    Free Member

why is it exciting?

Goldigger
    Free Member

Is it a joint effort carbon 5? I heard stock of filling cabinets is running out..and orange can’t fold carbon.. 😀

Rosss
    Free Member

Looks very Nomad to me!

If it ever does get released they’ll get my money, my first new bike since 2011. I like hope stuff and love that it’s made here.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Hope Frame’ is closed to new replies.