Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hope Customer Service
  • Blurboy
    Free Member

How brilliant is Hope service:

25th May Pro II springs broke (replacement body less than year old)
    26th May sent email to Hope asking for help.
    27th May received reply – new springs in post
    28th May received new springs

Thanks to Nick and co at Hope

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

That's normal then, for Hope that is.
    I had an XC hub yonks ago, one of the 1st ones, & the axle broke after about 18-20 months. Got a new one without any questions so I've used nowt but Hope since & had no reason to change.

clareymorris

Absolutely fantastic customer service and great kit – what's not to love?

roughneck
    Free Member

Here here. Had the same prob, next day I had the springs and my hub is 3 years old.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Same experiences here…

Hope are my first port of call when shopping for brakes, hubs and anodized bling for a very good reason.

rudedog
    Free Member

I'd like to say what great customer service you get from Hope too – they are brilliant.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+ another for Hope customer service. Well done guys.

I emailed them asking if they could get some head doctor bolts (the top cap one) into chain reaction as they were out of stock and I wanted to order one.
    Hope emailed back asking for my address and sent me one for nowt.

Terrific company and the stuff they make is lovely too.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I'm looking for new brakes. Due to 15 years of top notch customer service from them my short list is Tech M4 or Tech V2. I know I should consider looking at Shimano or Formula but I can't imagine they could match the service in a million years.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

In the case of formula most of their"customer service" does actually take a million years. If you're lucky. And that 's just to be lied to and fobbed off.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Hope are top draw on the customer service front.
    I snapped the bolt on my seatpost clamp and emailed to ask if I could buy another, they sent two replacements in the post for free, which arrived the next day.

SBrock
    Free Member

Hope Customer Service is Excellent, also worth a mention is 18 Bikes & Jungle (SC importers)…….. My pinch bolts sheared on my Heckler and Jungle sent some out FOC next day….. try getting that service from Extra(UK) who are the UK Intense Importers!

Onzadog – Get some Tech M4's – superb modulation, power, simple set up, easy bleeding, look great…what is there not to like?

peteimpreza

"Onzadog – Get some Tech M4's – superb modulation, power, simple set up, easy bleeding, look great…what is there not to like?"

I concur. Just got some, awesome bit of kit.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I've no doubt they're great, it's just whether or not I want to go silly and get the V2. More power means I ight get away with smaller rotors. I've also been reading that the V2 caliper is lighter than the M4 but the rotor is a bit heavier!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Hope Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.