Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • hope bearing service tools
  • cyclebiker

Hello everyone, i wonder if you could help me? does anyone have the hope bearing pushes used to service them? If so is there any chance that you could.measure the inside and outside diameter for me please, as i have access to a lathe and hopefully (no pun intended) save myself some money.
    cheers
    Mark.

RustyMac

You might be easier getting the measurements from the bearings, would be easy to get the numbers from ebay then the dimentions from the manufacturers. Just build the tools with some reasonable tolerances and you’ll be fine.

Seems like a lot of hassle as they are only £25 or so.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

BB or hubs?

I’ve got the BB ones I can measure for you.

takisawa2

If your doing a Pro2 front with bodged tools, take care of the little lip as its easily damaged.

cyclebiker

Pro 2 hubs is what i am trying to service, its no hassle as i am sure that my employer will be more than happy to supply me the material and time???

cyclebiker

Pro 2 hubs is what i am trying to service, its no hassle as i am sure that my employer will be more than happy to supply me the material and time???

cyclebiker

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Dunno if they’re the same, but my Bulb’s and XC are always done with a hammer and various sockets pushed against the outer race..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘hope bearing service tools’ is closed to new replies.