Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hope 2 LED Lights good enough for normal trail use ?
  • sprocker
    Free Member

Budget wont stretch to the Hope 4 's anybody used the 2 and found them suitable for general winter evening loops.

racefaceec90

yes,i have a set.have had no problems riding on the ridgeway/marlbrough downs at 1am.

Northwind

It will… But why buy the Hope over the cheaper, better Dealextreme light? You'd have to be pretty damn patriotic to pay 3 times the price for 2/3ds the light with worse burn times. You do probably get better warranty support from Hope, to be fair, but since you could buy 3 DX lights and throw 2 away and still come out ahead, that's a pretty slim advantage.

peachos
    Free Member

i use mine all year round, it's a brill light with plenty enough power imo, a good spread and the best looking!

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

no probs with mine, top bit of equipment.

CHB

Might have a nearly new hope twin LED for sale if anyone is interested? Bought it 2 months ago, but am now wrapped up in getting a Troutlight!
    Its the newer 480 lumen model with single battery. [sorry for the slight hijack]

will
    Free Member

In short. Yes

sprocker
    Free Member

CHB how much are you looking for ?

Yetiman
    Free Member

Sprocker – my email is in my profile. Drop me a line and I might be able to help you out as a mate in the trade has organised a couple of group buys.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hope 2 LED Lights good enough for normal trail use ?’ is closed to new replies.