Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hong Kong Bike Shops – Any good ones for MTB kit?
  • shiny
    Free Member

Hi All,
    Should be there for a few days from Monday and was wondering if the ‘oracle’ that is STW had any recommendations (sp?) for decent bike shops there.

Any hints, tips, names, locations?

Cheers
    Shiny

GDRS

Flying ball in Mongkok was always good when I lived in HK…..

heihei

Got some 2011 XTR kit from Bull Bike in Kowloon last week. Had a load of bling kit in there including a full suit of Moots, Intense, and Pivot frames.

flying ball is a good’n, easy to find from a train station. I don’t recall it being particually cheap though.

heihei

Yep prices on the XTR are the same as they will be here – more about availability for me.

HTTP404
    Free Member

flying ball is no longer in mong kok.
    google it.
    it’s moved. but is still conveniently close to an MTR station.

loughor
    Free Member

Hi. Friendly bike shop in Silvermine Bay, Lantau is great. If you’re after second hand stuff, try http://www.28bike.com loads of gear from private sellers. If you need any advice whilst here in HK, mail me username at hotmail dot com

shiny
    Free Member

Thanks for all the advice, went to Bull Bike and managed to get myself some superb Kashima Coated 15mm, Fox Talas FIT Terralogics for about 500 quid – after a good haggle!

Superb, well chauffed, STW awesome as ever!

Shiny

benman
    Free Member

On a similar vein, I’m off to HK in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone knew anywhere where its possible to pick some cheap magicshine or similar lights? I know Dealxtreme are based in kowloon, but don’t know if they have a shop on-site?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hong Kong Bike Shops – Any good ones for MTB kit?’ is closed to new replies.