Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Home Insurance with good bike cover
  • partyboy1101
    Free Member

It’s been a year since I’ve taken any notice of who is good and bad in the world of home insurance. Any current recommendations for competitive insurance with bike cover that will let me sleep easy at night would be greatly appreciated.

singletracksurfer

Nationwide for me.

ben10
    Free Member

Co/op for me got both off my bikes and my lads I pay a little premium but happy no wing there covered

ichi
    Free Member

Old favourite for me M&S, paying about £4 more per month to add a 2k bike.

colournoise

John Lewis.

elliott-20
    Free Member

John Lewis.

+1

MrSmith
    Free Member

Pedalcover. Was with m&s but they dropped the bike limit to 2k and Pedalcover is unlimited. Was half the price too.

IHN

AXA Extra. 10k single item limit, including bikes.

Arranged mine through Fresh Insurance, recommended

Lucas
    Free Member

Got/had mine on ensure as a specified item. It was nicked from an integral garage last week and they have been very good with a very expensive bike! They farm the bike stuff out to wheelies, who take the spec and cost it all up at RRP. You can then choose to take a bike of that value directly supplied by wheelies or take the cash. But if you take the cash they knock off 20%. They can’t supply everything so can’t get the tallboy I had so I’m in the process of deciding what to do. Considering you can get components with much more than 20% off RRP on line I’m thinking of taking the money.

jonathan
    Free Member

Pedalcover here. Have been through M&S and Hiscox before. M&S got silly expensive all of a sudden. Hiscox was excellent cover, but was fairly pricey and really more cover than we needed for the household stuff.

andermt
    Free Member

Admiral Platinum policy.

eskay

Pedal cover, the cover is excellent (particularly if you have lots of bikes).

klunky
    Free Member

AA didn’t add much for 4k of bike for me.
    I think I paid an extra £15 or so.

sam_underhill

John Lewis.
    +1

+1

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Thanks all

wheelie

Whoever you go with check the small print! I went with Pedalcover as it was new for old and good away from home cover for everything. Price was right too.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Home Insurance with good bike cover’ is closed to new replies.