Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Holy vanity Batman; I give you the Selfie Stick
  • Kryton57
    peterfile
    Free Member

Holy 2012 Batman!

allthepies
    Free Member

narcissists of the world unite.

falkirk-mark
    Rubber_Buccaneer

Get one for your wife for Christmas, your ‘home’ movies will have a whole new angle…maybe many new angles 😀

Kryton57

Oh they will. We’ll have many videos of us being rudely interrupted by the currently randomly awaking little miss Kryton

Jamie
    Free Member

Holy 2012 Batman!

New Forum!

Xylene
    Free Member

I bought 5.

Mainly because I was concerned that the school secret santa wasn’t on track and I was going to have students without gifts. Now while I would advocate students learning the hard lessons of life, the moaning I would receive from entitled mums and dads would be too much for my Christmas spirit to bear.

So I bought 5. Never needed them in the end, so gave 4 to the students that pulled off the christmas party and kept one.

I’ve now discovered giving our 31/2 year old girl the selfie stick, my phone and the remote when I need her to be occupied for ten minutes when we are out places is a fantastic way to capture some strange images of her, although I think the 25 shot rapid fire more is overused by her a bit.

richmars

The selfie stick is old hat.
    In this weeks Private Eye (Gnomes Christmas Giftmart) you can buy a Selfie Drone. As the advert says ‘Say goodbye to Too-Short-Selfie-Stick Misery’.

Cheap at £299,999

(It may not be for real)

aviemoron
    Free Member

Apparently as soon as our local outdoor shop receives them they sell out! Skiing these days is more risky because of stick selfie non aware sliders!

5thElefant
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Holy vanity Batman; I give you the Selfie Stick’ is closed to new replies.