Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Holiday ideas for Dad & 14 yo son
  • Aus
    Free Member

Looks like there may be a week when I can hols with my son. He’s a pretty sporty chap, but also in the lazy teen stage! A week at a Mark Warner type hol would be great as the variety of activities would suit us both, but the cost is waaaay too much. A bit of road biking could be good. A spot of diving would be marvellous. Warm weather needs to be guaranteed!

So has anyone done anything like this, and any recommendatons?

Thanks

Mackem

Rent an apartment on the costa del sol. Good riding, and I’ll guess you’ll find an English speaking diving company.

Aus
    Free Member

Looking into that type of thing. But wondered if a ‘holiday camp’ type set up might work well, with sports/activities on site?

BigJohn

Neilson or Club Vass

or a tent and a rucksack and 2 plane tickets.

hammerite
    Free Member

Go skiing. (no guarantee of warm weather 😆 )

theteaboy
    Free Member

Sounds great!

My cousin and his dad used to go here and loved it: http://www.clublasanta.co.uk/

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Drive to Chamonix camp, take road bikes, mtb’s, do some climbgin adn walking?

Croatia fly there and do similar on a day by day activiy.

oddjob
    Free Member

Do the Tour du Mont Blanc

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

I was going to say Neilson, but would agree La Santa is a good call. Great biking and surfing.

HB47

I would vote for Neilson , all activities ( sailing / wind surfing / MTB ) are included – also lots of other kids for your son to hang out with, important for both you and him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Holiday ideas for Dad & 14 yo son’ is closed to new replies.