Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • HMRC help plus rant
  • rp16v
    Free Member

is anyone els having problems trying to get hold of hmrc at the mo?
    its now taken me a week and half to get thru there hold process and now turnt away cause they cant find my partners new work postcode on there systems

is it me or is it no supprise this country is in a shambles even when we try and get back to work its more effort than getting on full benefits
    misses is in tears im fuuuuuming(dozey **** cant even speak english) im suppost to be starting healthy but all i want now is a take away.

raaaa rant over 👿

johnners
    Free Member

dozey **** cant even speak english

Your English could do with a bit of work.

molgrips
    Free Member

is it me or is it no supprise this country is in a shambles

Most countries tax offices are worse than ours!

iain1775
    Free Member

after weeks of giving up I got through to the Hopeless Morons, Retards & Cretins department straight away this morning
    to then be told a cheque was in the post to refund the excess tax Ive been paying for years, and my tax code was being changed to a more favourable one
    Happy days
    They didnt actually answer my original question I rang up for though!

MoreCashThanDash

Oh, we can speak English and be helpful, but we get really narked when people fume and rant at us on internet forums……

IanB
    Free Member

is anyone els having problems trying to get hold of hmrc at the mo?

I got straight through earlier today. Picked option 5 and connected immediately to a very pleasant lady on the other end. Can’t complain really 😕

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

misses is in tears im fuuuuuming(dozey **** cant even speak english) im suppost to be starting healthy but all i want now is a take away.

you better get fish and chips then. You might find that the dozey **** in a funny foreign takeaway cant even speak english. Either that or if they catch a whiff of your underlying racism, they might just w@nk into it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘HMRC help plus rant’ is closed to new replies.