Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • HIT THE NORTH WINTER SPRINTER 2010
  • peachos
    Free Member

have i missed something here? has entry opened and closed without me knowing???

peachos
    Free Member

someone on here must have answers

Pook

why do you think it's closed?

ourmaninthenorth

More guerilla advertising to make people think it's closed and then go to the HTN site to find it isn't?

Or am I just getting cynical?

🙂

MrSparkle

Not only has the entry opened and closed without anybody saying owt they have also run the event early. It was last week. You'd have really enjoyed it.

peachos
    Free Member

i went on their site (which is fairly difficult to navigate) found a link to 'enter online' which told me it was closed. there aint much info on there at all.

you bunch of ****.

Harry_the_Spider

Cynical guerrilla advertising? No idea what you are on about. 😉 But not in this particular case.

However, we are developing mind control techniques to advertise the summer race.

Our website still needs some work as some of the information relates to the last race. However, entry will open in December and, if it like last year, will sell out within a couple of days. We will send out a message to those on our mailing list (still not got your details Pook) to give them advance warning.

We will also do another preview ride once the carpets in Costa Coffee have dried out.

Pook

chris at soundhouse-media.co.uk

that's me.

peachos
    Free Member

ahhh, cheers harry! your website is far too confusing…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘HIT THE NORTH WINTER SPRINTER 2010’ is closed to new replies.