Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Hit the North Photos ONE CONDITION
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

If it’s not raining too hard on Saturday I’ll take my better camera with me on “race track” and stop at various places to get some shots.

I’m not racing with broken ribs, so I’m just going for a bimble and a laugh.

I’ll post up them all (good and bad) on Flickr and post a link to the folder on here, but I will ask now and once they are uploaded.

If you want a shot or two or three to help yourself to the photos on ONE CONDITION the next time you pass a mountain rescue tin you put in a quid for EACH photo you take off the site.

Do I have a deal?

Or do I have to spend days putting those silly copyright things across low res pictures?

plumber
    Free Member

works for me – good call I say

Harry_the_Spider

Good idea.

twinklydave

Deal.

I’ll go searching for the tins in country pubs 🙂

Naranjada
    Free Member

It’s a deal, but try and get my good side.

Harry_the_Spider

You’re not going to have much time as the race is only 2 hours. Find me before the start and I’ll give you a marshal’s map which has all the accident blackspots interesting bits marked on it.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    You’re not going to have much time as the race is only 2 hours. Find me before the start and I’ll give you a marshal’s map which has all the accident blackspots interesting bits marked on it.

How will I spot you?

I’ll be on the blue silly bike if that helps?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

A good forecast from the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/9

Harry_the_Spider

How will I spot you?

1) You’ve met me

2) I shall be wearing a yellow jacket with MARSHAL written on it.

ourmaninthenorth

Marvellous idea.

I shall be the Manchester Wheeler dying on my arse on an orange Holdsworth….

Harry_the_Spider

Some of the event medics are Mountain Rescue IIRC. If anybody has the urge to part with some cash at the race they may even have a tin with them.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I will have a vest that says RACE F***ING DIRECTOR on it.

Yeah. Me. The man. Don’t mess.
    rarr.

RustySpanner

What time and where do you want the marshals to turn up?

nbt

I’m not going to make it to take photos this time, sadly real life has got in the way 🙁

RustySpanner

terrahawk – Member

I will have a vest that says RACE F***ING DIRECTOR on it.

Yeah. Me. The man. Don’t mess.
    rarr.

Will you and Harry be wearing your official uniforms again?

RDL-82
    Free Member

Sounds like a deal…best have a shave and look presentable for a change, oh and learn to smile through the pain 😀

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Do the tins take credit cards John??

JohnClimber
    Free Member

nbt – Member
    I’m not going to make it to take photos this time, sadly real life has got in the way

Bloody hell no presure on me then.

I’ve just ordered a Hero camera, if it arrives on Friday it will get used as well.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Bump for the morning Hit the Northers.

MrSparkle

Does it count that I organised a fund raiser for our local branch? See Friday January 21st on here: http://www.boltonmrt.org.uk/go.php?page=news
    I might need a couple of pics to go in our club magazine.

ollie
    Free Member

Sounds like a great idea, So If I see a bloke with a camera and a blue silly bike I’ve got to smile!

Harry_the_Spider

What time and where do you want the marshals to turn up?

08:45 for a briefing followed by deployment to fox holes and fixed positions at 09:00 hours.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

ollie – Member
    Sounds like a great idea, So If I see a bloke with a camera and a blue silly bike I’ve got to smile!

Sure do

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Sunshine tomorrow,fingers crossed for some good shots of crashes after tonights rain…..

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

sounds good to me, but please get a picture of me on the first lap before i’ve been killed again.

thanks!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Hit the North Photos ONE CONDITION’ is closed to new replies.