Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Hit The North entry update.
  • Vortexracing

Marshals we be issued with 16″ rubber willies to hit you over the head with.

as long as they take the batteries out first 😯

You could double the amount of spectators by using a large number of blow up dolls placed along the tape.

edhornby

IMO a cx bike would be the best thing, if you really want to try and win it – with a fair bit of running, I reckon getting off and sprinting down the chin is the quickest method for example

but that would be taking it seriously and we can’t have that

Harry_the_Spider

I went down The Chin on my 5″ full susser at a phenominal pace the other night. 😐

The bruises have all gone now and I don’t want to do it that way again.

nbt

you went down *on* or *near* your bike? 😉

forge197
    Free Member

I’ve just entered and will be a HTN first timer

Dark-Side

I’ve just entered. It will be my first race for about five years and the first time my three year old will watch. I’m a bit of a hero to her, so if everyone can let me win, it would be greatly appreciated.

terrahawk
    Free Member

we might have a surprise or two for your three year old. Watch this space (or the HTN website) and bring her bike along 🙂

DrP

Is it the classic “smash the loser’s daughter’s bike” punishment?

DrP

Harry_the_Spider

Is it the classic “smash the loser’s daughter’s bike” punishment?

Yep. You lose and we launch your kid’s bike over the horizon with a trebuchet.

In other news… A box full of swag from Endura has landed on my desk this morning. Some very nice stuff for the winners!

Unfortunately I’m now going to have to buy myself a Gridlock jacket because they look very fancy.

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve just entered and will be a HTN first timer

Don’t forget to write your blood group on your socks and your mum’s phone number on your forehead.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Hit The North entry update.’ is closed to new replies.