Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Hit the North 4????
  • vickypea
    Free Member

Entry was supposed to be reopened for a few hours at midnight, but it hasn’t.
    🙁

xherbivorex
    Free Member

it will. at some point in the next few hours.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Well that’s a bit crap if people are staying up especially to try and get a place

vickypea
    Free Member

Yeah, the website says entry will open for a few hours AT midnight, so me and my other half stayed up and have been waiting around nearly an hour. Getting v sleepy now!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Any news? Just looked on British Cycling and it says you can enter youth but not seniors.

I told a mate that entries would be open at midnight, look a bit stupid now!

vickypea
    Free Member

No news unfortunately. We gave up and went to bed at 1.15 but there’s no sign of anything on the website, still says the same message about reopening at midnight.

Harry_the_Spider

I’ll find out what has happened and get back to you.

terrahawk
    Free Member

sorry folks – it’s now open.

vickypea
    Free Member

Fantastic, just done my entry! Thanks so much for letting me know 🙂

project
    Free Member

https://picasaweb.google.com/115867557921985666080/HITTHENORTHMANCHESTER#5572896470837489202

Is that the race in February 2013, around, and up and down the industrial heratland of Manchester,at Phillips Park,just past the Jewish cemetry, where everybody rides round with a grin, and a lot of added mud for ballast,where the spectators are animated to the point of madness, and the weather is sometimes perhaps a bit moist.

From 2011
    https://picasaweb.google.com/115867557921985666080/HITTHENORTHMANCHESTER#

terrahawk
    Free Member

Is that the race in February 2013, around, and up and down the industrial heratland of Manchester,at Phillips Park,just past the Jewish cemetry, where everybody rides round with a grin, and a lot of added mud for ballast,where the spectators are animated to the point of madness, and the weather is sometimes perhaps a bit moist.

that’s the one 🙂

RustySpanner

Hang on, Vicky P(ea)?!

Must get a haircut.

simonbowns
    Free Member

cheers for the reminder, entered!

terrahawk
    Free Member

entry closes in 10 minutes.

vickypea
    Free Member

I got on the podium in 2011…… 3rd lady vet out of 4! Hee hee!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Thanks for sorting

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Hit the North 4????’ is closed to new replies.