Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hilarys blinds!!! (I have just won in court) anyone else had issues with them
  • jonnyrockymountain

I have just won in court with Hilarys blinds!!!!! Yipee!!!!
    The past 12 months have been a nightmare!
    They took me to court because I refused to pay the full balance once fitted due to the fact they promised me a date and didn’t deliver for a long time but also didn’t keep me informed (long story) anyway throughout last year I received letter after letter threatening me with balifs, court proceedings ect, then yesterday eventually went to court (and they didn’t even turn up)
    This company’s customer service is an absolute disgrace
    Any one else out there had issues with them???? (I think there will be loads of you)

andos

I had similar issues with them before Christmas- ordered blinds in November, promised fitment for Early december and after repeated calls finally got them fitted on the 23rd December- only after I threatened to cancel the order if they didnt meet their promise. The call centre were very quick to blame the fitter, salesman etc. Generally not a good company to deal with!

jonnyrockymountain

Same,fitter blamed office and office blamed fitter, a shambles

pacemaker
    Free Member

I ordered blinds from the website (Hilary’s owned webblinds) on the Sunday before Xmas (measured by myself) , the delivery date was 23rd Dec.

I was a little sceptical as the custom made sizes were less than pre made blinds at Argos/B&Q etc.

On the 23rd of Dec a courier arrived with the blinds.
    I fitted them, they were a perfect size and fit so Mrs pacemaker was very happy!! 😀

No problems with them at all and will be using again for the other 3 windows we need when the rooms are decorated.

Nipper99
    Free Member

used them a few times with no problems – i think the fitters are self employed so its a bit hit and miss as i guess the fitters vary

boxfish
    Free Member

Have had blinding service from them a couple of times…sorry 😳

project
    Free Member

if the fitter doesnt fit he doesnt get paid.

where as the call centre staff are usually employed so are a bit hit and miss and their attitudes vary.

flip
    Free Member

Well done op.

I had problems i put £1000 of business their way and they lost my order/details.

Took me weeks to get my money back.

Tossers

julianwilson
    Free Member

Any company that puts leaflets in with the free paper advertising their ‘blind sale’ every single week of the year gets my Inspecteur Clouseau eyebrow raised. Didn’t realise they were a national setup.

unovolo
    Free Member

The blinds from them are actually fine ( I too have had some from the Webblinds side of things) however the fitters are a law unto themselves ,I have in a previous career repaired numerous holes in UPVC windows and conservatories where they seem to have drilled randomly.
    Also seen the aftermath where they have drilled into a wall and hit a water pipe( no pipe detector used beforehand ).

It’s not rocket science to fit a blind but somehow there installers make it look like it is.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hilarys blinds!!! (I have just won in court) anyone else had issues with them’ is closed to new replies.