Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Highland Perthshire Enduro
  • YoKaiser
    Free Member

Anyone else going tomorrow?

turbo1397
    Free Member

Is this the no fuss one? Was looking at it a while back but there were no dates on the literature I read.. 🙁

mactheknife

Ill be there, some serious amounts of rain coming down now. Should make tomorrow interesting 🙂

turbo, always stated it was on the 4th on the no fuss site 😀

Northwind

Was really tempted but decided to go play at nevis instead. should be a grand day out, “Bit like the TDBN” got my attention and “only shorter” nearly sealed the deal 🙂

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Still time I believe turbo, you’d need to email spook at No Fuss but there are still 60 entries remaining.

Ill be there, some serious amounts of rain coming down now. Should make tomorrow interesting

Are you up there? Weather reports seem mixed. Better get the rain jacket looked out anyway 🙂

mactheknife

Im in Dundee, rain of biblical proportions coming down now but looking good for tomorrow. Waterproof shorts for me i reckon 😀

geoffj

I’m very near and the rain is just starting to get worse – and Dunkeld is always colder and wetter. Should be fun whatever the weather though.

Trekster

I’m in Perth at the moment, it has been chucking it down most of the day 🙄
    Got stuck for an hour in traffic on the M80 due to an accident.
    Will be there tomorrow, look out for an auld Kona Dawg, s***y brown colour, white Sektors 😆

spando
    Free Member

I’ll be there too looking forward to it except for discovering my free hub has 2 broken pawl springs!

Will it last the day? Hope so lol

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Well the rains stopped over here and the evening looked almost pleasant so I’ve high hopes for the weather. Really quite excited now even though I’ve no idea what to expect. I’ve just put the finishing touches to a new bike and haven’t had a chance to test it properly so tomorrow will be my first enduro and first ride of my new scoot.

epicyclo

In this part of the Highlands there’s been snow and sleet on the high ground. Rescued a hypothermic cyclist this afternoon.

Dress for a bit of weather.

haggis1978

So what did we all think of that then? I enjoyed it but thought that most of it was XC apart from the obvious bits where i was soooo glad i brought a 150mm travel full sus 😉 Think the last downhill section i just bounced down relying on pure luck and faith lol

mactheknife

Absolutely loved it, for these events a 150mm full bouncer is about perfect. It was a long day and yesterdays rain definitely made stage 2 an epic but i really enjoyed myself.

XC it definitely was but i loved the final stage. Those downhill runs are something else 🙂

YoKaiser
    Free Member

I can say this now, I had a hoot today, at the time though those climbs were killing me! Really enjoyed the timed sections, even stage 2 which turned my tyres into two big mud rings. Very very good and a nice test of everything. Can’t wait for Enduro Enduro noo :-)Just need to get a bit faster and a bit fitter. I wonder how similar they will be.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Highland Perthshire Enduro’ is closed to new replies.