Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • high roller on rear or sommat else??
  • renton
    Free Member

im running a highroller on the back of my bike at the moment but am thinking of swapping it to the front and putting another on the rear .

or can you recommend something else to go on the back of my inbred??

or should i stick to the high roller rear and put a super tacky HR on the front too???

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

elliptic
    Free Member

ADvantage 60a? Nice & fast rolling…

poppa
    Free Member

What riding you doing and what do the tyre to do differently to your HR?

renton
    Free Member

i was going to put the hr on the front as i like the way it grips and put somthing faster rolling from maxxis on the back??

needs to be large air volume (not 2.4 advantge big though!!) to give my fat ass some cushioning

Rex
    Free Member

2.2 advantage comes up as big as a 2.35 HR. 2.35 Larsen is good for the summer too.

pinches
    Free Member

2.35 larsen is great on the back if you want fast and high volume

ridethelakes
    Free Member

I’ve just put an ignitor on the rear with a high roller on the front and so far it seems to be a killer combination.

nickc

Happy with my Advantage, the seem to grip like s£$% to a blanket. (apart from a couple of weeks ago, on that soft off camber rooty corner, the bastids…) 😆

Inbred456
    Free Member

This month I am mostly trying a 2.0 larsen tt on the back with a 2.1 dtc nevegal on the front. My plan was to carry a bit more speed on the dry trails that have now turned to muddy sh!t. Oh well keeps it interesting!

fingerbike
    Free Member

Have for the last year had a 42a 2.35 high roller front and a 70a Ignitor 2.1 rear, has been a great combination…

haddock
    Free Member

have a look at Schwalbe Albert with the snake skin sidewalls – perfect for dragging a h tail through the rocks, tough sidewalls but not heavy – more AM than XC though. They range from 2.1 – 2.35, v happy with mine.

haddock
    Free Member

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘high roller on rear or sommat else??’ is closed to new replies.