Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Hi im new. having trouble..
  • craigrobbo
    Free Member

Hi im new here. sorry, i cant work out where the groups are in this forum, all i can get up is this one 'bike' forum.

Help

Craig

cyclistm
    Free Member

click on the forum tab

Pook

or the Chat Forum tab.

Welcome along too!

Ignore us all. We're all idiots.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

There is the bike forum and the chat forum.

No groups here, just lots of niches and general bitchness between people.

Make sure you never, NEVER post a picture of your bike up here with getting the pedals level, logos lined up with the valves, garden fence frshly painted, lawn mowed and house brickwork repointed.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

There are only three fora – chat classified and bikes. Forum summary gives you the recent posts in both chat and bike

craigrobbo
    Free Member

oops double post sorry 😳

craigrobbo
    Free Member

Cheers guy.
    Well i came over here because i was fed up of everyone dissing my kona on pink bike.

By the sounds of it. its proberbly not welcome here either?

Craig

devs
    Free Member

What's a Jona? A cross between a Jones and a Kona? Plenty of Kona owna's here.

craigrobbo
    Free Member

Just edited DeVs. I ment Kona. Typo sorry.

just with what WorldClassAccident said. or am i taking it the wrong way?

😳

Craig

midlifecrashes

If people are dissing your Kona, we know a guy who can service it for you in double quick time…

craigrobbo
    Free Member

midlifecrashes, i really like it. just had a nice respray and lots of new parts, rides like a rewal beautie. however, pinkbikers just keep callign it all the names under the sun :/

I can post a pic but i just dont want to ge flammed.

Craig

GSuperstar
    Free Member

You'll find every make/colour/material/wheel size of a bike will provoke lovers and haters. It's all part of the joy of this forum 🙂

Jenga
    Free Member

You'll get flamed whatever you say or do. That's the way it is on here, I'm afraid. The only way to survive is to have a thick skin and be prepared to give as good as you get.

Really it's OK on here, just takes a bit of getting used to.

P.S. Ignore hora/mark horacheck/cantonhora/jesus loves chui/caleb. They are all the same guy, and somewhat adjacent to reality!!!

P.S.#2 Don't ever ask what tyres are suitable for…..

craigrobbo
    Free Member

Alright thanks for the heads up.

Be hoenst, its gotten to the point i almost feel like selling the kona n selling up outta biking. :/

carlosg
    Free Member

Do you like your Kona? , if the answer is yes then why should you give a s**t what anyone else thinks.

BigJohn

or am i taking it the wrong way?

Kona jeyboy?

njee20
    Free Member

To be honest the spelling mistakes are more likely to get your flamed than your choice of bike! 😉

clubber
    Free Member

Konas are plenty popular but anyway, WGAF what other people think of your bike.

It's rubbish though, innit 😉

hilldodger
    Free Member

Don't worry, if you're bike wasn't hand crafted by a bearded man in a shed then you're an outcast I'm afraid !! also you'll get negative points for normal sized wheels & more than one gear 😉

just agree with everything TJ says and you'll be fine……

craigrobbo
    Free Member

Yeah i do tend to rush typing. sorry. ill take my time :-D.

I do like my kona , but its almost like my mind is being made up by others on weeather i like my bike. Kinda in a subliminal way.

Craig

craigrobbo
    Free Member

Thanks For the heads up ill just enjoy my stay n never post my bike haha.

Edit: is someone playing with my posts?

Craig

theotherjonv

To be honest the spelling mistakes are more likely to get your flamed than your choice of bike!

You said 'get your flamed' instead of 'get you flamed'. You idiot.

–> 🙂

docrobster
    Free Member

Could be worse, you could have admitted to owning a Marin
    I've had to buy an on-one to restore my self worth and stop the self harming

soma_rich
    Free Member

Craig chances are it will get flamed but do it anyway as secretly everyone likes looking at pics of other peoples bike.

Dont take it to heart they not all as horrible as they sounds really 🙂

craigrobbo
    Free Member

lol cheers =]

Pook

Craig, they really are all a bunch of nobsters generally nice people on here really. And I've had the misfortune of meeting a lot of them!

Where are you based?

nonk
    Free Member

what a thread about being new.do a search man whats the matter with you dont you know even though your new that we have about forty of these to do :roll:every day.
    bet you ride a bloody marin aswell. 😉

midlifecrashes

Nowt wrong with Konas, esp if you've tweaked it to suit you best. Enjoy it.

I was just referring to This Thread of a couple of days ago. Kaesae appeared to have lost the plot be trying too hard and was getting a bit loads of ribbing.

devs
    Free Member

My 1st full suss was a Kona Dawg Primo 06. I loved it then and although I replaced it with a Nomad I have never got rid of it. I'll build it up again one of these days.

craigrobbo
    Free Member

Well, firstly im in manchester UK. aka shithole

I dont ride marin. just my good ol' Kona

The only bikes i ever owned are Kona's and a Carrera Hellcat, which i loved till i was jumped for it.

Craig

BigJohn

I've just seen your other thread.

Classic first impressions. Are you off school today?

mickasaki
    Free Member

I think i better get rid of my Marins quick, and get a Kona! Or am i exscused for having a Hemlock as well!

takisawa2

Welcome to the STW Day Centre.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Hi im new. having trouble..’ is closed to new replies.