Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Hey Knottie ,Aleigh and CG guess what i,ve….
  • oldfart

been up to today? Been playing on the Qs .Very quiet guess MOST normal people are working !!!
    Just a bit too hot at times and car was covered in dust !!!!
    Stopped at the grub wagon for a Egg , Bacon AND Sausage sandwich !!!!!
    Would have took camera but thought Mr K would be staring longingly out the window at work !and wouldn't appreciate it 😈
    Route for Mr Ks info .Started at Great Wood climbed to Triscombe along ridge to Bick Post.Over the other side of the hill before BP to the corking descent ?? to the bottom of Bick Combe.Back up down Smiths Holford Hodders and back.19 miles.
    Which one of you is going to call me a buggerrrr first 😯
    Memo to self stop winding friends up and get a job !!!!
    Enjoy tonight Mr K BTW.

saladdodger
    Free Member

buggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😥

oldfart

oooh nice (unexpected )reply SD !!!!! get you 🙄

saladdodger
    Free Member

ah well that broke the tedium of a job application form

Anna-B
    Free Member

If saladdodger is allowed on the thread for knottie aleigh and cg I guess I am too! 😉

good for you mr young fart. i'm going cycling in the sun tonight and really looking forward to it.

Ab x

oldfart

Ab good to hear from you ! Rides aren't the same without you . 😳

tsr
    Free Member

were your ears burning late afternoon? 😀

cinnamon_girl

Mr f – I couldn't possibly call you that! For a start, I could never manage the Zummerzet burr 😉

Sounds like a lovely ride and some nagging to be done so:

[tannoy] knottie and sharki to the forum – another Q's ride needs to be organised [tannoy]

Just to make others jealous, I had a little ride today. It was an exploratory one and my lips are sealed 8)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

bugggrrr. You are forgiven as I was out playing in the woods yesterday eve after work.

charlierevell
    Free Member

Think i mentioned another STW ride the other day for the Q's .
    Time to pick a new route!

Dibbs
    Free Member

I think I passed knotties van up on the Quantocks when I was coming home from work an hour ago.

aleigh
    Free Member

apologies dearest OF for my late post – this is what happens when one gets this forum banned at work 😆

liking the sound of your food stop! was it as good as my baguette?

hope to see you soon you gert lush buggerrrrrr 😉

sharki
    Free Member

Get a job you slacker OF…

As for another Tox group ride….

A ride can be planned peasy.

Thoughts are on planning the big STW halloween ride on the Tox..

Main points are it'll be at night, in the damp dark woods, with ghostly happenings and stories shared….

It'll fall on a saturday so no excuses not the wild camp with me, share the scares and the beers and ride proper on the sunday…

Better than sitting at home cursing the trick or treaters…….

Now go to your Diaries and type….

Quantocks weekend of fun and tissues

knottie8
    Free Member

Just got in from tonights beginers group ride (Qs of course). A lovely 7.5 mile ride taking 2 hrs ! I forgot to charge the camera batteries so had to resort to the phone camera . D'oh. We are out most wednesdays if anyone wants to tag along. Bumped into Kingston on the downhill bit and boy was he on fire tonight! Flatout !

.MIke clears the rooty bit.

.JP is smiling !

.MIkes lovely 456.

As for a Qs group ride I'll help out again but I would also like an invite only ride just like the Ali & Anna tour of the Qs but with a few more people. Ride , pub, camp & ride .

Rex
    Free Member

GO kingston!

Kingston
    Free Member

Evening Rex ! When can we hit the trail centres again ? Its not often I get out on my bike and thrash six bales out of it !

oldfart

Right then TSR remind me who you are :oops:and whose ears burning ? Aleigh food was gert lush ! Sharki i don't have lights !!CG how was the recce ?

cinnamon_girl

sharki – I'm scared of the dark 😯

Daytime ride only please!

oldfart – had some fun on the recce but know there's more 🙂 Bit awkward due to harvesting but am returning next week with an extra pair of eyes and wheels, people can't resist my charm 🙄

saladdodger
    Free Member

Sharki

Game on I did a knotties halloween night ride a few yews ago

Twas brill

aleigh
    Free Member

I think I would die if I rode in the dark if my day riding is anything to go by! Can I be the person that scares the crap out of everyone whilst they ride? Yeah yeah – I know I won't need a mask..thought I'd get in there quick before someone else does 😆

I would join in the evening events without a shadow of a doubt though along with the Sunday ride – sounds great!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

C_G, what day are you planning to go back next week?

oldfart

Aleigh looks like you me and CG for the trick or treating !!!!!I'm the trick you 2 are the treat . 😳 (i make a good skelington 😯 )

cinnamon_girl

Mulletus – I'll email you!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Hey Knottie ,Aleigh and CG guess what i,ve….’ is closed to new replies.