Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Here`s a thought ….
  • t-p26
    Free Member

Downhilling: Some people pay large sums of money to buy (IMO) the latest fashion accessory, the neck brace-just in case they have "the freak type of accident" in which one of these can save your life.
    at the same time
    some people still refuse to wear gloves because "they can`t feel the grips properly" in them, but dont care if they remove the layers of skin from the palms of their hand in a more likely crash situation

I have seen many hand accidents over the years, but I (fortunately) have NOT seen any accidents that a neck brace would have made a difference.. DISCUSS

cynic-al
    Free Member

… DISCUSS

No thanks.

druidh
    Free Member

How many folk have been paralysed from a hand injury?

PeteG55
    Free Member

Who cares, personal choice. Gloveless is fashionable at the moment. I wear the gloves, probably might consider the brace, but its a lot of money and it takes a bit of a freak accident. I do find the whole neck brace, but a cotton short sleeve t-shirt, no gloves and maybe some knee pads look a bit amusing.
    Can these braces be worn with body armour?

ojom
    Free Member

i sweat too much not to wear gloves. end up slipping off the grips without em.

neck brace… don't know enough science to have an informed opinion.

druidh
    Free Member

Hip pants?

cynic-al
    Free Member

thebikechain – Member

don't know enough science to have an informed opinion

I know man who does!

scaredypants

I've got some hot pants druidh – any use ?

naokfreek
    Free Member

I've got rabies.

Jamie
    Free Member

DISCUSS

No. You DANCE instead.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

i know someone who was paralysed through a biking accident. next time i'll see him i'll ask if he'd have been okay with a neck-brace…

naokfreek
    Free Member

…….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Here`s a thought ….’ is closed to new replies.