• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Here's a question for you….
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

….as I was walking the dog earlier, the thought occurred to me, what if the life expectancy of a Human was 50 instead of say 75….what would do differently?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Not bother with a pension,not bother with a mortgage,not bother with a career…….ohh.I’ve seemed to have done that already.Here’s hoping I die in 8 years 😳

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Get my effects in order today.

nickc

Absolutely nothing.

If people’s expectations throughout history was that their life will be x years, then society would revolve around that time scale, it’s like asking what would you do if you lived to 130…you won’t so the question’s ultimately a bit pointless.

MoreCashThanDash

Well, I’d make sure I don’t waste my 4 remaining years 😐

jimmy

Be quite thankful in a way. I was thinking about my poor 92 yr old nan this morning, bored silly for the past too many years watching her four walls. She doesn’t help herself being so stubborn and not wanting to go into a home but at that age she can’t do anything for herself and doesn’t have the confidence to change.

Its a long way from 50, but getting out of here while things are still good wouldn’t be so bad.

thepurist

Well, I’d make sure I don’t waste my 4 remaining years[b] 9 remaining days[/b]

🙁

dufusdip
    Free Member

What did the dog say?

Smudger666

What did the dog say?

Who let me out?

dufusdip
    Free Member

🙂

JoeG
    Free Member

What would that be in dog years?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Here's a question for you….’ is closed to new replies.