• This topic has 60 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by hora.
Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Heptonstall/Hebden Bridge riders
  • nickc

joined both, thanks guys sorry missed out on tonights ride, looks bloody nice weather as well.

simonhuscroft
    Free Member

Email sent (I think) to subscribe.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Nice one chaps. Joined the both groups, I will try and get out with you soon.

mike399
    Free Member

Email sent to the yahoo group…. i think…

This is looking promising! The general consensus of Tuesdays or Thursdays work for me. Currently only a possible for this Thursday – but will need to confirm on the day.

grum
    Free Member

I can’t do this Thursday but Thursdays in general are usually ok for me. I think I’ve signed up to the yahoo thing….

sandwicheater

I’ve a green light for tomorrow, will see you all then.

Clover

Weather looks great. Count me in!

dazh

Well I think that was successful. It didn’t rain, there were no mechanicals, no crashes, no injuries and no broken bikes.

Still can’t believe I’d never ridden the Stoodley sheep trail before, so thanks for showing me that.

Looking forward to the next one.

sandwicheater

Perfect night for a bimble on a bike, cheers for sorting that out.

Not sure Clover will agree on the ‘no crashing’ front, glad you were OK Clover.

Photo of you lot farting about by Studley;

[/url]Studly Pike – TNPR by Phillip Dalton, on Flickr[/img]

dienamic

Aye, was a good ride out, thanks Daz – I hope we didn’t slow you 3 up too much! Same time same place next week? I can put together a ride on the other side of the valley?

dazh

No you didn’t slow us up. Waiting times were significantly less than on Monday nights 🙂

Can’t do next Thursday, doing the MTB Madness race at Lee Quarry. Tuesday or Wednesday would work though as long as I can talk round Mrs Daz to let me out 3 nights in one week.

dienamic

We’ll be out on Tuesday from Foot if you fancy that. The pace will be a bit slower, and the piss taking a bit more intense

dazh

Yeah Tuesday from Foot might work. Will post on the FB group if so.

Clover

Nice photo… I’d say I tumbled rather than crashed, when I crash I do it proper like 😉

nickc

That wasn’t a crash that was just “occasionally horizontal”

Had a fab time last night. I’ll try to make Tues if I’m back from travels, but Thursday I’m in Buckinghamshire

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’ll try and get out next week, whatever night that might be!

dazh

Thursday might still be an option for me. Not sure I can be arsed with the race at Lee Quarry. If not though you guys go ahead without me. I’ll fit in with whatever anyone else is doing.

dienamic

We all still on for tonight again, 7.30 at old gate. I’ll be bringing 4-5 of us down from Foot again, thinking of a ride over Midgley Moor sort of direction if it doesn’t piss it down all day.

sandwicheater

Can’t make it tonight, leisurely ride with family over Marsden for me. Have a blast.

dazh

Yeah I’ll be out. Don’t mind on the route. I’ll follow you guys.

hora
    Free Member

I’ll be there next week. I can;t ride off road AGAIN this weekend either due to my rota cuff 🙁

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Heptonstall/Hebden Bridge riders’ is closed to new replies.