Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Hendersons Relish…….
  • Mmmmm, beats Lea & Perrins and is a product of the beautiful city of Sheffield.

Has the God of condiments reached over the hill Fred?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wooster sauce is better. Henderson’s is like a low-cal, fat-free, decaff version. A cheap copy, made because the impoverished people of the Pit of Despair coon’t afford the proper stuff.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Pffffftttttttt

Fred, as a Londoner and therefore liker of warm beer you don’t get to comment on food!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Shut up you philistine. I live in one of the most culinary diverse places on Earth. If we’ve not had it here, it’s not edible.

Google ‘best restaurants’. You will find many that are in London. You won’t find any that are in Sheffield (apart from a ‘best restaurants in Sheffield’ guide, and even then I’d reckon it’s not a very long list).

Beer? TINAS; come up to the Smoke sometime, and I’ll treat you to a pint of Meantime beer…

thefallguy
    Free Member

Don’t diss hendo’s it’s nectar of t’ gods y know 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

My dream coupled with a great pie 🙂

Fred – yer a know-nowt 😉

Bloody heathen

racing_ralph
    Free Member

BTW – TAFKASTR – lets all laugh at blades scum 🙂 See you in La Liga 1 next season

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I know more about decent grub than you do though. 😉

Hendersons indeed. I mean, look at the nasty bottle it comes in; probbly had bleach in it before.

Cheap rubbish. Looks proper northern.

Ha, yes – just posted similar on the Fish & Chip thread.

Micky Adams – worst Blades manager ever – FACT

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol – worse than agent spackwell? or bryan nobson?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

On current form Rob, yes – more effort, but less end result.

Saying that, the squad is the worst I’ve witnessed in my time at The Lane.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘The Lane’? Do Sheffield play at Spurs’ ground now? 😕

racing_ralph
    Free Member

to be honest the city has 2 teams that until today had not witnessed a win in 20 games put together!! thank **** we beat the mighty carlisle

racing_ralph
    Free Member

if he had meant spurs he would have written “shite heart lane” and not “THE lane”

racing_ralph
    Free Member

elfin – top quality picture tho dude

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! You like that one, innit? 😀

racing_ralph
    Free Member

as the song at Hillsborough goes – “TEVEZ – he’s a wednesdayite”

“TEVEZ – he’s a wednesdayite”

Yeah, they’re all a bunch of ugly c**** – present company excepted

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol

2008–09 Championship league games
    The first meeting of the two matches for the following season, the 2008–09 Championship season was held on 19 October 2008, at Hillsborough with a crowd of 30,441. Wednesday won 1–0 with a 35th minute volley from Steve Watson. This game also had a missed penalty by Deon Burton (saved by Paddy Kenny), and 2 red cards, Matthew Kilgallon got sent off for United before the goal and Jermaine Johnson got sent off for Wednesday midway through the second half after being substituted. The return game at Bramall Lane was on 7 February 2009, with Wednesday winning 2–1 thanks to goals from Tommy Spurr and Marcus Tudgay. This victory was Wednesday’s first at Bramall Lane since 1967 and their first double victory over their city rivals for 95 years.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfQcQp7C5c[/video]

Just remind me where you are in the Football League Rob – we’re not quite down there with you yet, so shut it – 😡

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol – we’ll meet again don’t know where don’t know when! But most likely next year in league 1

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hendersons Relish…….’ is closed to new replies.