Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Help…need to find a Honeymoon!! Where do i start?
  • kimbers
    Munqe-chick
    Free Member

ASk1974..where is that pic? I want to go there!

ebygomm
    Free Member

This is where we stayed in Tulum.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Sorrento.

I don’t need to give reasons why, it’s perfect.

It’s warm, cheap, very Italian, wow the food makes you cry with tears of joy, hire a vespa from the stall at the marina and do the amalfi coast. Thinking about it makes me want to go back NOW. You’ll love it and she’ll love it even more. I promise.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

I’d skip the Maldives too given the current situation.

Depends on your budget really. You could do Southeast Asia in style with a budget of 2-3k per person for 2 weeks.

BillMC

Couple of nights in Manhattan then fly down to El Salvador (ElTunco) and then shuttle bus to Antigua, Guatemala. Done it twice, great places and inexpensive.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

yeah I read Tulum thanks I was hoping for a bit more information!!!!

Travis

We did Mauritius Mid May, it was just fantastic. Although the sea was rather smooth and boring so no fun swimming in that. Sailing was no fun too.
    Go to the North West of the Isle though, because the wind hits it from the East during that season, so you will be well protected.

If she rides, bring the bikes, and take the boat to Reunion, where some apparently it’s just awesome (where Absolan trains most winters)

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Help…need to find a Honeymoon!! Where do i start?’ is closed to new replies.