Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • HELPING YOU OUT
  • kieral2010
    Free Member

THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!!THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!! THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING!!

I AM BASICALLY TRYING TO HELP OUT OTHER; BIKERS/ MEMBERS/ GUESTS/ ECT. I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR BIKES FROM DAMAGE THANKS!

THANK YOU!

link removed

soobalias
    Free Member

first post spam.
    best of luck, but that link looks more like meatspin than anything else.

EDIT (in keeping with original thread feel): first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.first post spam.

BEST OF LUCK!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Bye bye.

sc-xc

THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!THIS IS ADVERTISING!!

IHN

Can you clear one thing up though; is this advertising?

cynic-al
    Free Member

No, it's not advertising.

I think.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Possibly…

What's it advertising?

sc-xc

Hang on though…if you are trying to help me out – that's really nice of you. Email me at scblurxc@googlemail.com and we can arrange how you're going to get my freebies to me.

Cheers

soobalias
    Free Member

while we are at it, could a few of you please sponsor my mate who is running the loch ness marathon this year

http://www.justgiving.com/Zoe-Brogan

ta

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘HELPING YOU OUT’ is closed to new replies.