Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Help Wanted: Moving to France… Need an Apartment / Contact.
  • alexxx
    Free Member

Hi guys I haven’t really ridden much in ages other than France last year.

I’ve got to a bit of a turning point and realised with my current job situation I can work from anywhere in a similar timezone… so I’m moving to Europe!

I’d like to start off in France… not overly fussed about the location Morzine, Les Arcs bla bla all the usual popular locations but the main points I need to consider are.

I need a room with enough space for me to live and ideally with internet and under £350 a month

If internet isn’t available there then I could do with a UK contact in France that will let me use their internet and a plug socket 2 days a week 9-5 as I do a lot of VOIP support for clients.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look to rent or just a helpful contact for me please?

I’m very easy going, 23 and mainly ride downhill.
    thx al

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

what dates are you thinking of moving out here?

tom (morzine).

alexxx
    Free Member

No dates set in stone as of yet, mainly seeing what opportunities pop up!

Most likely not before the end of March so around April / May 🙂

Any advice greatly appreciated 🙂

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

drop me an email, i’ll ask around – no promises, but i live hear year round, so will occasionally hear of things.

alexxx
    Free Member

hi mate that would be greatly appreciated.

I cant see your email address so heres mine if thats ok

haworth.alex AT gmail DOT com

Can you think of places I should look or ring for possibilities?

ianv
    Free Member

What about pyranees/arieage? would be a lot cheaper and some really good downhilling.

alexxx
    Free Member

not ruling it out but id prefer to move to somewhere that I’d feel comfortable riding on my own / general getting around and I’ve done a lot in Morzine and its a pretty good base to nip to other countries for long weekends 😀

Trouble is I guess most places are for kitted up for tourists and I obviously couldnt afford to live at that rate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help Wanted: Moving to France… Need an Apartment / Contact.’ is closed to new replies.