Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • HELP!!!! STOLEN PLEASE KEEP EYE OUT. SCOTT RANSOM, ON-ONE, GORETEX JACKETS
  • Lemon
    Free Member

Yes I will let Local Bikes Shops know, but these guys were a bit more organised.

Looks like turned up with Battery Power Tools etc.

They are clearly targeting High End Blingy Bikes and buying to order for shipping elsewhere or they are breaking them for parts.

They do not want old nackers as the parts are too worn, as new which described mine is exactly what the yneed to make top dollar.

If it makes em happy sleeping at night doing that sort of thing good on em Bar stewards!!!!

Feels like a horrid dream at mo and now I have to set my house perimeter up like an army camp which p11ses me right off.

singletrackmind

Gumtree and FreeAds might also be worth keeping an eye on.
    Hope you get your bikes back.
    Any car boot sales within say 50 miles might turn up all the odds and ends. Unfortunatly trying to prove the items were yours could be hard. Although, depends on who's selling them, abit of civil justice might get you the information on the theifs. (punch them in the face till they tell you where they got them from )

Lemon
    Free Member

Cheers I will keep my eyes on gumtree too.

Not holding out much hope of getting them back, but
    you can but hope.

Went back tonight and realised they have taken some other bits for skiing that I had not realised they had taken.

They were in a Scott bag so probably assumed bike kit.

Makes me laugh as they will have no clue what they are and probably throw them away!!!

genesis
    Free Member

As much as poss I'll try and keep an eye out at ours, 'Schmidt bikes aren't exactly common.

Lemon
    Free Member

Thanks Genesis.

The more eyes the merrier keeping a peek.

Although as I have guessed they will probably end up as parts.

genesis
    Free Member

Heard that a certain Litespeed that went missing recently was on its way to OZ!

Lemon
    Free Member

Would not mind if i was still attached to my stolen bike if it were going somewhere like Oz.

I would prefer New Zealand though as I then I can go skiing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemon
    Free Member

What a lovely day it is today, A Fab day for a ride, just a shame the thieving scum have taken all my rides.

Its days like these or any day really you miss em.

Gutted…..

Sorry everyone I just had to vent my anger again somewhere!!!

Hope your all out having a nice ride today.

I better get started on my electrified perimeter fence and dog enclosure.

oldgit
    Free Member

Where does this stuff go?
    Didn't Chipps have that Maverick with the custom paint nicked, and my mate had the first UK Nicolai singlespeed nicked from Centerparcs. Both quite unique, but there have been many more i.e the Jones.

Macinblack
    Free Member

If you still have your serial numbers, stick them on Immobilise.com even though they've gone. You'd be surprised how many high end bikes get seized from scrotes that have to be given back because the owner can't be traced.

Did you manage to get the guys phone number?

project
    Free Member

Lemon check your email for some security advice,bit late but it may help.

Lemon
    Free Member

Hi Project

Thanks very much I got that e mail.

I am in the middle of formulating a hefty upgrade plan re security.

Cheers

Lee

zaskar
    Free Member

I feel sorry for you, next time I sell a bike I will be meeting the buyer somewhere else than home-can't trust any fecker!

Hope the get some Karma.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Lemon – a dodgy Scott Ransom has turned up in a Bristol Cash Converters, details at Bikeradar.

Edit – prob not your bike judging by the description on your FS thread. Sorry.

Lemon
    Free Member

Hi Wordnumb.
    #

Thanks very much for that. Any leads appreciate.

Cheers

Lee

Lemon
    Free Member

Hi All

Missing my bikes immensly now 😥

Unfortunately be a long while till I have cash to fund a new bike.

Just thought I would remind anyone and ask again to keep eyes peeled.

Thanks to everyone for e mails etc

Cheers

Lee

oldgit
    Free Member

Still gutted for you. Wish I was a secret millionaire or something and could help.

Stevie-P
    Free Member

Bloody hell mate that's nasty!

I'll keep an eye out for them and will mention it around the shop.

Lemon
    Free Member

Cheers Oldgit

I will be back in the saddle at some point, but also need to make sure the area where I keep the bikes is more like a PANIC ROOM before anymore shiny stuff goes in there.

These b#######s know where I live now so needs to be more secure than a BANK VAULT!!!

Stevie-P
    Free Member

What did eBay say? Can they trace him?

oldgit
    Free Member

You could follow my shonkey example of having a broken garage door.
    No matter how well tooled up the theif was he'd never get in. However if he was a Krypton Factor contestant it'd be another story 😕
    Plus I've got the worlds barkiest dog.

Lemon
    Free Member

E Bay were rubbish.

Said Police have to contact them.

Police even more rubbish

They have details e mails, phone numbers and still nothing.

Clearly not a priority!!!

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘HELP!!!! STOLEN PLEASE KEEP EYE OUT. SCOTT RANSOM, ON-ONE, GORETEX JACKETS’ is closed to new replies.