Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • HELP ! SRAM BB30 Press Fit Bottom Bracket options.
  • Baggy
    Free Member

Morning all,

I’m in desperate need of a suggestion for a Press Fit BB that lasts more than a month.

Is there anything else out there that will work with a SRAM BB30 chainset? I have seen people suggesting a FSA Roaf Press fit but nothing concrete saying it works.

I know its wet and muddy here in Kent but 6 BB,s in 11 months is insane.
    I actually don’t even care if it lasts any longer I just need to try something different .

Thanks in advance for any suggestions .

Baggy

jonkineticcycles
    Free Member

Wheels Manufacturing make one that uses Enduro bearings. Fitted one to a customers’ camber yesterday and noticeably better quality than the SRAM – alloy cups and all. £49.99 rrp

XXX
    Free Member

More likely is that your bbs shell is too short And you can’t take up the bearing float. Try a spacer first.

gee
    Free Member

SRAM PF30 to BSA adaptor and then a normal BB? You’d need a new chainset though.

GB

orangeboy
    Free Member

Gussette ( Ison distribution) do one , fitted a few but only over the last few months so a little early to see how long they last.
    Have been waiting for the wheels maf ones for 12 months
    But yet to try them.
    Can’t see it being long before another failed SRAM one come through the door

I have the SRAM BSA adaptor in my own enduro but after a few rides its creaking
    But not had the time this week to look at why

Baggy
    Free Member

Thanks Guys I have ordered a Wheels Manufacturing one and will let you know how I get on.

Baggy
    Free Member

Just to let you now Im still running Sram only now Im fitting it with Loctite 641 to stop any creaking.

Should get me through the summer at least.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘HELP ! SRAM BB30 Press Fit Bottom Bracket options.’ is closed to new replies.