Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Help settle an argument – Yeti 575 or Cotic Hemlock
  • rob2
    Free Member

I'm a hemlock owner and the small ones look great, but large looks gash, so reluctantly the yeti.

Horses, courses

guido

I'm a hemlock owner and the small ones look great, but large looks gash, so reluctantly the yeti

Small Yetis look better tho 😀

Coasting
    Free Member

chakaping had the stock RP23 im told getting the shock pushed makes a difference but that really pisses me off having to make a modification to a new bike.Thing is i had one of the older 575 bikes with the aluminium rear end and it was a far better bike.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Curvy bikes look hench. Fact. If I was rich I would buy one of those yeti's so that I could run it over.

Hemlock wins.

lowey

On looks alone, that Yeti wins hands down.

I'm told that the Hemlock does ride exceptionally well though.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

don't know about commencal's looking like a bag os spanners, if you asked me to draw "a full suspension bike" it'd probably look like a commencal, that or a kona/hemlock.

Probably because I'm an engineer and those yeti's just look like an over engineered solution to the problem. And when I owned a as-r I couldn't help but look at the main pivot and think it just looked tiny compared to ones on bikes where its mounted to the downtube.

DezB
    Free Member

Thing is i had one of the older 575 bikes with the aluminium rear end and it was a far better bike.
    As if anyone with a new one would admit that 😉
    (but why are you posting at 6 in the morning?!)

Coasting
    Free Member

NZ time and just being honest.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

tbh they both look a bit gash but its got to be the cotic for me…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

which is best, a fake Turner or a fake Nomad, theres only one answer…

FIGHT!!

😆

steve_b77
    Free Member

Yeti with the forks off the Kona Hemlock

Coasting
    Free Member

The Hemlocks a 4 bar and the Konas a faux bar,bit like your attempt at humour.

spooky_b329
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Help settle an argument – Yeti 575 or Cotic Hemlock’ is closed to new replies.