Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Help pricing my Yeti for sale please (I know not very interesting, sorry!)
  • walla24
    Free Member

Looking to fund the next build, how much should I be looking for my:
    Yeti ASR5c 2012 frame, 21″ XL
    RP23 kashima
    Fox 32 FIT with custom stealth paint (not pictured)
    Crank brothers Iodine 3(?) wheelset, tubeless Bonty XR4/3
    XTR cranks +bb
    XO carbon mech+shifter
    Hope headset
    Raceface carbon bars
    XT 2012 brakeset, cooltech rotors
    No pedals

It’s super light and is generally in spotless condition.

How much do you think for the frame and full build please?
    Thanks in advance folks

bonchance
    Free Member

After reluctantly cutting price over a 3 month+ period 650-750 built?

Split might see more if can be bothered and don’t mind the left overs..

walla24
    Free Member

thanks for the reply, I was thinking of something above £1k for the full build but good to have a second opinion

endurokid
    Free Member

You selling as a full bike? If so I’d be asking £1,200 ONO, possibly more.

I sold my 2010 Enduro frame & shock with a few extras for £750 so I don’t see why you wouldn’t get any less than £1,200.

But that’s just my opinion.

davosaurusrex

Agree with endurokid, 1200 sounds about right. Maybe have to take closer to 1k as it’s not “bang on trend” anymore but not less than that IMO

walla24
    Free Member

cool that’s a bit more positive, either full build or split just getting rough ideas

cheers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeti ASR5c 2012 frame, 21″ XL – Small market for XL bikes
    RP23 kashima
    Fox 32 FIT with custom stealth paint (not pictured) – Flexi fork – weak spot in the range? Especially if the XL rider is a bit bigger
    Crank brothers Iodine 3(?) wheelset, tubeless Bonty XR4/3 – CB are very marmite
    XTR cranks +bb
    XO carbon mech+shifter
    Hope headset
    Raceface carbon bars
    XT 2012 brakeset, cooltech rotors – everyone has them not too special

Thats the negatives, along with it being 2 years old, you could start with £1200 but be ready to accept less than £1k

rOcKeTdOg

Mike you forgot to detract the it’s a 26″ tax too

granny_ring

You could powder coat it green?

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Dibs on cranks and handlebar if split (if given a reasonable price of course) 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Jeez you know what you want for it, post on classifieds, not there.

larrythelathe
    Free Member

I might like the frame dependant on how much you want

dan45a
    Free Member

Sold my asr5c frame only last summer for 1150. Surely worth breaking it to get more cash. Especially if you are doing a custom build on your next bike. Good brakes,cranks, bars to use …sell the rest on eBay.

chrishc777
    Free Member

It does look nice though, must count for something? 😀

nwill1
    Free Member

I think there are some jokers on here, yes it’s XL, yes it 26″ but anyone saying less than £1k are probably trying their luck. As for the first reply saying £650-£700 I nearly pissed myself…wheels, cranks, forks & brakes are nearly worth that alone. I’d be looking to recoup £1200 at least providing you can afford to be patient.

bonchance
    Free Member

nwill1 don’t be a joker yourself then – money where mouth is and buy it for 1k+? simples..

good luck to the OP!

nwill1
    Free Member

Haha…just because I’m not buying it doesn’t mean it is of a lower value…let’s put it this way if the OP wants to sell at £650 like you suggested I would be more than happy to buy it despite the fact I have no need for it as that’s giving it away and I’d be more than happy to double my money!!

P.S legit offer if you want to move it for £650 get in touch, I’ll happily take it off your hands could do with making a few hundred £££’s. (But I personally would split an sell myself if I were you).

turbo1397
    Free Member

Could op supply an email address as i may be interested..ive tried the one in profile and its not working. thanks

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Hmmm maybe I should have posted a similar thread as I’m looking to sell my Yeti ASR5c ’12 🙂

Yeti ASR5c

Willing to negotiate on price

walla24
    Free Member

email in profile is correct bud,

I am aware that £650 is an insult slightly low, I’m just too polite to say.

I have until june when the Stanton Sherpa’s are released…so lots of time to split/get good money.

Thanks though, I appreciate your opinions (hence the thread)

gingerbullet
    Free Member

Email sent to profile address, pls contact me if you haven’t received

Thanks Dan

gingerbullet
    Free Member

Hi can you pls confirm if you profile address is correct ?

scruzer
    Free Member

sold my 2007 yeti 575 yesterday for 800£ with full XT/Hope/Thompson/Mavic/Rockshox build kits in good condition. sure you should be asking at least 1300£. Mine was valued by a shop at 1000£!

turbo1397
    Free Member

@walla24.. tried emailing you several times regarding your bike sale but your email is not working… could you try mailing me. thanks

walla24
    Free Member

Hi turbo, sorry mate just had a dig through and found your mail, have replied now

turbo1397
    Free Member

cheers

gingerbullet
    Free Member

Walla , I’ve also tried contacting you can you confirm email address or contact my via mine in my profile

Thanks mate

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Help pricing my Yeti for sale please (I know not very interesting, sorry!)’ is closed to new replies.