Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help please – full suspension MTB hire Minehead area
  • greencroft
    Free Member

My family and I are heading to the Minehead area tomorrow for the week before Easter. My 2 teenage sons are massively into their biking and the intention was to spend several days seeking out some singletrack in the area. Now my elder boy has just rung me from home to say he has gone and snapped one of his chainstays on his Giant Stance. Not a quick repair so urgently looking for recommendations for hiring a bike for him for the whole week. I have found some hardtail options but I can take my old one of those for him if that is the only option. Many thanks for any pointers.

Esme
    Free Member

I hope you find somewhere, as we’d also be interested in this.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

You might be able to hire some bikes from Pompys in Minehead not sure if they do that anymore not many cycle shops in that part of the world.

Esme
    Free Member

Too late for your trip, Greencroft, but I notice that Leisure Lakes hire out full-suss bikes. Not close to Minehead, but there’s a store in Cheltenham (close to M5).

greencroft
    Free Member

Not managed to find any full suss hire in the area but grumpy teenager now a happy teenager as he has been forced to discover the joys of riding a super light and responsive hardtail. My old Trek 8500 has not been a bad stand in at all.

As for the trails here, big WOW!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help please – full suspension MTB hire Minehead area’ is closed to new replies.