Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help needed…. I need to buy a 1 1/8th, 9mm, 29er fork
  • cc17
    Free Member

If you know of any shops that sell a higher end fork as per title with 100mm travel for XC use, i’d be grateful for the info..

ads678

No idea what they’re like but Manitou Marvels on CRC fit the bill??

mick_r

I think in theory you can still order Rebas, X Fusion, Fox etc with QR (just not sure what UK stocks are like).

Might also be worth widening your options by switching to though-axle. A new axle / hub / wheel might be a fairly cheap change.

I recently went from a Reba to an X Fusion Trace (changed axle at the same time) – very impressed with the quality and performance (it most definitely isn’t a low end fork).

Upgrade list both Slide and Trace in 1 1/8 steerer – so they are easily available. Both are internally adjustable to 100mm.

CRC had them in, and I think there were also some Fox at JE James http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/fox-32-talas-29-120-fit-rlc-1-1-8quot-15qr-wht-id81027.html

retrobri
    Free Member

I bought some rebas from these folks earlier this year. They may have stock?

http://www.alltricks.fr/

toppers3933
    Free Member

Reba RL Solo air with crown lock out are available now. Same but with remote adjuster are landing next week.

gil_

I’ve a lovely set of Pace RC29-S100 forks that have seen little to no use since new, always keeping them for the right frame but can’t see that happening in the near future

Let me know if they would fit the bill and I’ll sort some photos

cc17
    Free Member

Gentlemen- many thanks. What I thought was going to be a problem, now isn’t.

Chris

sandwicheater

You’ve missed the perfect excuse for a new frame.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help needed…. I need to buy a 1 1/8th, 9mm, 29er fork’ is closed to new replies.