Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • help me with my attention span – rollers training content
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

dying with boredom after 30 minutes.. tried everything I can think of like favourite music playlist, playing favourite tv series, and doing it while watching the laundry spins.. nothing working 🙁

it’s a shame as legs begs for more 70-80% on hrm, how you can do it for an hour?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Everybody’s zwifting now.

Lifer
    Free Member

Intervals for me, pretty unscientific 3 songs warm up, 1 minute 100%, finish song +1 song, repeat 2 more times then warm down for end of session. 40ish minutes should give you the jelly legs.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

that is very very interesting, thanks Ian..

jimbobo
    Free Member

When I destroyed my shoulder and couldn’t ride for 3 months I did several hours a day on the turbo. I bought Movie boxsets and used them for interval training. I went with rocky. Every single film, when he sweats you sweat. The finishing fight is always hard work and I was knocking out 100km per film.

codybrennan
    Free Member

I like the look of Zwift.

Needs ANT+ devices?

pirahna
    Free Member

70 – 80% of max heart rate? Have you properly worked out what your max is or are you using 220 minus your age? If the latter then do it properly.

Take a look at training zones, 70% is just above a recovery pace. Work out what you need to achieve, long ride on a Sunday, recovery on Monday, intervals on Tuesday etc. Get some decent music going and imagine you’re winning the Tour de France.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘help me with my attention span – rollers training content’ is closed to new replies.