Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Help me train my bowels!
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

IanMunro – Member
    Could you sew something like this to your trousers?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUbVjIswSbg [/video]

Ian, I have know about & kept quite about your deviant nature for too long, I forgot about the goose thing like water off a ducks back, but prey tell, just how the hell did you come across that website? It takes your deviancy to a whole new level 🙁

Cougar

how the hell did you come across that website?

YouTube?!

wwaswas

how the hell did you come across that website?

The bowels of the Internet?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

YouTube?!

And the search term?

Unless Ian has had a sudden interest in dags then I’m sticking to my guns 😉

JoeG
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBHaSn8bmA[/video]

supersaiyan
    Free Member

a rare treat getting paid to poo

5 out of 7 days doesn’t sound that rare…

Correct:
    much rarer in the “professional” defaecation world is the Shat-trick.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

How lucky you English are to find the toilet so amusing. For us, it is a mundane and functional item. For you it is the basis of an entire culture!

🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Seriously?

Yep

I hope heavy drink/drug usage was a contributing factor

Nope. Never done drugs and I’ve rarely got drunk my whole life.

That’s the thing with trumping. If someone present isn’t amused, its becomes exponentially more funny. 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Got a proper coffee machine at work ?

Double espresso. Approx 15 mins later the rumbling will start, another 5 mins and every atom present in your guts will be in the departure lounge ready for evacuation.

stavromuller
    Free Member

The OP’s problem stems from the luxurious conditions of the facilities at his place of work. If the only toilet available was a portaloo on a building site, then he would find his arse nipping up pretty damn tight and no mistake. Thanks to the general condition of these horrors, I have been able to go as soon as I’ve had my first cup of tea at home.

Woodcutter
    Free Member

OP – here is the solution to your problem…
    Fresh Drop
    It’s a thin oil. One drop (pre-evacuation) spreads over the surface of the pan water. The brown steamers sink below the surface and the vapours are contained.
    I works. My mother in law bought some and just happened to mention its properties to me when I visited… Oh the shame.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Having man flu really throws my system. I’ve had one very average dump today, I usually manage three with ease! I’m getting a coffee machine for Xmas…..I’m I going to need to wear a nappy?!!

peaks
    Free Member

Hahaha, that woodcutter I will have to try!

I keep thinking someone is surely gonna mention it to me sooner or later. Thought it was coming today when a colleague walked into the office after my morning session announcing “what’s that stench?”, turns out he meant one of the girls perfumes was very strong… Lucky that as it was a particularly wiffy one at 11am on the dot, even in my opinion!

JoeG
    Free Member

The opposite of Fresh Drop would be Liquid Ass.

redx

How about drinking a pint of water beofre breakfast to flush your digestive system out?

tinman66
    Free Member

Anyone who doesn’t find this the funniest thread in a long time needs to have a word with themselves.

I’ve literally been giggling away to myself in an open plan office. 10.30am every day for me and I totally agree loud and proud is the way.

Farts are funny, its a fact of life. Even other people’s farts are funny when you’re like me and don’t have a sense of smell.

Now I’m giggling at the thought of my dog who scares himself every time he farts.

TatWink
    Free Member

I feel for the OP because work dumps are never pleasant especially if you only have one trap!!

A place I worked at previously had only three traps and went through a lot of traffic and there was one deviant that used to fuse his muck to the porcelain. God knows how, it seemed to actually alter the chemical compostion of the Armitage Shanks….

Back to the OP – Personally I would embrace the situation and go for the manly approach, make as many neanderthal style grunts as possible, take as long as is practical and then emerge triumphantly fist pumping the air singing “I’m walking in the air.”

You will become an office legend.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Now I’m giggling at the thought of my dog who scares himself every time he farts.

our bitch is the same, just doesn’t get them ! She also doesn’t like mine much either 😮

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Excellent, a poopie-post.

6.40am. Exactly. Every day for, oh, a good 6 months.

The thought of riding 10 miles full of waste always induces happiness.

And Mrs.C gets up at 6.50 to brush her teeth :-).

wwaswas

MrB brings some class to the proceceedings;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hcrU1wZeo[/video]

unovolo
    Free Member

What about a litter tray under the desk,you can squeeze one out any time you like,I’m sure after 1 or 2 evacuations they will be more than grateful to dedicate the superloo to you.

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Help me train my bowels!’ is closed to new replies.