Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Help me plan a Wales weekend riding trip please.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

So between 6 and 8 of us I reckon. Looking for warm/clean accommodation near either brenin or llandegla trail centres. Hasn’t got to be flash something like a bunk barn or cottage with somewhere to store bikes and somewhere to rustle up a bit of snap. Even better if near a pub that can feed us. Idea was leave Derbyshire fri morning and get a two three hr ride in fri afternoon prob at one of the trail centres. We then have saturday to then do a longer run. Anywhere possibly do an uplift day or something guided?
    Sunday probably the trail centre again early doors so we can get back home for 4 ish! Any ideas on any of the above greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Oh and late jan early feb.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anyone?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Are you getting away from those terribly dangerous braking mountains? 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ha ha I’ll never live that one down, I was merely thinking of the children! 😉
    Been to cann

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ha ha I’ll never live that one down, I was merely thinking of the children! 😉
    Been to cannock again today still bone shaking but fun 😆

Whyte1
    Free Member

Have a look at Hitthehills.com i’ve been on two of his weekends and the food is fantastic far better than pub grub and great vfm

qwerty
    Free Member

Check out The Bungalow at http://www.coedybrenin.com your slap bang on the trails and can join in at several places, you’ll be driving to the pub though

drewfus
    Free Member

ive stayed in the bunk house at corris, its near the climachx trail.. its not far from brenin.. self catering, bar in house and ok rooms.. faily cheap £30 pppn i think, it was last year tho.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Reditreks in Mach is excellent value, and a great base for a weekend. Mach, CYB and NYA all doable easily from there. Also, great pubs and a decent curry in town as well. And a great fry up in the greasy spoon too.

HAve stayed at another place, just over the road from Reditreks which was also very nice, bit smarter/more expensive, though, and I can’t remember the name!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Thanks for those, will check em out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help me plan a Wales weekend riding trip please.’ is closed to new replies.