• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Help me find: Easton EC70 Monkeylite 31.8/685mm lo-rise
  • hora
    Free Member

Easton EC70 Monkeylite OS (31.8) / 685mm MUST be the lo-rise version though.

Everywhere is out of stock 🙁

(CRC/Merlin/Moose) etc etc etc

mboy
    Free Member

eBay?

It’s where I got mine from (£50 brand new, just to rub it in) a short while ago…

hora
    Free Member

Nope 🙁 (git)

hp_source

NWMTB list them on their site, but with no indicator of stock level, might be worth giving them a ring (if you haven’t already) 0161 428 3311

Keith

uplink
    Free Member
    hora
    Free Member

Question asked….ta guys 🙂

younggeoff

Somebody had a pair for sale the other day, check the classifieds

hora
    Free Member

I’m not buying secondhand carbon bars especially ones that have marks along each end. Maybe mounting friction but no thanks.

Cyclestore? Nope. Good job I asked.

andyl
    Free Member

there is a new 2011 model coming out with diagonal graphics like the new Haven range. I have only seen it as part of new bikes so far and it’s on their website. this is probably why retail supply is poor at the moment.

Makore
    Free Member

I’m sure I’ve got a set of these in the shed. Came of a new bike before it was ever ridden, so as new. £60 pm me if you’re interested and I’ll go and confirm they are the right ones.

fruitbat

Is the 685mm width a must? Could you cope with 660mm?

I got these Syncros recently and they are smashing.

hora
    Free Member

Makore yes please. Markhoracekuk@yahoo.com

Makore
    Free Member

hora ygm

Stevo210
    Free Member

I feel for you. I rang over 15 companies this week, who all had them listed on their sites but none in stock.
    Easton must be having some trouble some where along the line.

If you have no luck with the ones from the shed I found mine here this week.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Easton-MonkeyLite-CNT-XC-Lo-Rise-MTB-Handlebars-/280612247547?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item4155cb17fb

M6TTF
    Free Member

Merlin were doing the cnt version for 60 quid not so long ago, reet bargain. Got hem on both bikes now ( first pair were an eBay bargain)

hora
    Free Member

660 version was/is too narrow for riser bars tho!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Help me find: Easton EC70 Monkeylite 31.8/685mm lo-rise’ is closed to new replies.