Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Help me find a single speed
  • mollski
    Free Member

I’m not getting much luck,I would like to buy a s/speed under £700.29er if poss or a 26 ,but every were I phone they have none in or are out of stock ,anybody help please ,i need to buy asap thanks

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Its a fad for niche haws and they don’t really exist 8)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

You could build one of these up with bits from the classifieds up for about that kinda money I reckon..

Love/Hate

Fantastic bits of kit..

Love mine to bits.

Especially on days like today… 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Should be easy. Just build one up.

Shackleton

on-one 26″ inbred. Lots in stock in all sizes for £699. Sell forks and buy a rigid if you want too.

Decent 29er for that money? Probably not, most of the cheaper ones seem to have crappy geometry. Still too small a market for decent ones in the UK as complete bikes, especially at your price point. Not sure why onone don’t do one any more.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

The love/hates, whilst looking nice, weigh a **** ton.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member
    The love/hates, whilst looking nice, weigh a **** ton.

Of course it does.. It’s a steel hardtail…

😐

Shackleton

KINGTUT – Really? More than an inbred or equivalent? Seemed about the same to me. Never felt heavy riding it. Probably my most missed frame (sold to get a swift). Maybe they have changed the tubing or put the price up. When I got mine it cost the same as an inbred plus the price of an EBB.

FWIW I find that wheels make the biggest difference to how a SS feels in terms of weight and sluggishness.

cinnamon_girl

I have a 14″ Inbred 853 frame for sale, ss only.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Really? More than an inbred or equivalent?

More than a Scandal, though to be fair they don’t do the Scandal horizontal drop out any more, thankfully I own one, I’ve also owned a Love/Hate.

Deaky
    Free Member

I have this for sale at the mo (minus the funny bars 😛 )

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help me find a single speed’ is closed to new replies.