Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Help Me Find A Fork
  • walleater

In relation to my RS Psylo thread, I am looking out for a fork that is getting a bit hard to find (I’m in Vancouver so specific offers might be a bit useless 🙂 ).

Axle to crown around 500mm.
    20mm dropouts
    1 1/8th steerer

OG Pike would be the obvious choice. Or Lyrik U Turn.
    I don’t think a Fork 36 ever came in this sort of length? I don’t want old school TALAS.
    Marzocchi? I know the earlier M arch ones had a bit of a habit of snapping in half. I’m a bit lost on all the Z1 models over the years.
    Manitou?? I haven’t got a clue! Did they ever do such a fork, and was it any good?

Thinking more laterally, there was the Boxxer U-Turn! How about older Junior Ts? I’ve owned them but they’ve been QR.

I’m happy with older stuff as the frame is from 2003 but I don’t want something totally carp, or will snap in two 🙂 Just looking for some names that I can search locally. Cheers!

johnnyboy666
    Free Member

Easy choice, Marzocchi shivers. Fit with the vintage, reliable and all round pretty awesome.

woodster

You could go for a modern dirt jump fork like a Manitou Circus or RockShox Argyle.

I’m sure White Brothers have made something with that spec which would look awesome.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Firstly the first brown Talas 36 were the best, secondly Junior Ts are complete kak and thirdly, I think your looking at Pike 409s 426s etc.

I’m sure the big traders will have an old set for the right price for them 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help Me Find A Fork’ is closed to new replies.