Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Help! I've eaten some liquorice allsorts…
  • Kryton57

Well, they were m&s liquorice alsorts, preceded by several pints of peroni and a pollo Milanese but that’s not the point. I’ve ruined my training plan.

So, the way to undo such debauchary between now and my 8am turbo session is what exactly?

😀

Kryton57

It was chicken. That’s good that is.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

A 7am turbo session.

wiggles
    Free Member

Kryton57

It could be worse. The man on the train opposite me is eating a pot noodle. Wtf – where did he get the hot water ?

hammyuk
    Free Member

M&S? Wtf were you doing man!!
    Everyone knows it has to be Bertie’s!
    (You did save me the blue ones didn’t you?…)

butcher

A 7am turbo session.

4 Hours should do it.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Fingers
    Throat

Or a corse of Bulimia 😯

theotherjonv

Liqorice is self limiting as a sweet treat – eat enough / too much (depends how you view it) and you’ll be shitting through the eye of a needle anyway.

Kryton57

Sorry hammy I ate the blue ones.

Home now and tucking bin to a bag of dried dates. I’ll put the bog roll on stanby methinks.

Pook

Nothing wrong with a pot noodle. Nothing good about them but they do no harm. Nutritionally neutral

MSP

Nothing wrong with a pot noodle.

It’s the slag of all snacks!

sandwicheater

A pen. Just right on your training plan ‘eat sweets and stuff face with food n booze’ and your sorted.

Kryton57

I’m so ill this morning I can’t ride a bike. Not hungover, but yesterday’s slight cold and sore throat has turned into a hacking cough and loss of voice with associated aches and pains. Oh what great timing, I start a crit series a week on Sunday :-/. Going to try for a few hours of sunny base miles pace only tomorrow.

Oh, and I’m 2lbs heavier this morning. Hurumph!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Help! I've eaten some liquorice allsorts…’ is closed to new replies.